Starting to make my own coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

erhodes2

Verified Member
Dec 28, 2017
Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I am looking for some suggestions on good builds. I am looking at getting an admiral and am using a dead rabbit rda. I like vaping around .12 to .2 ohm. I know higher end of that is where it needs to be for a single 20700 battery so a good build that comes to .18 or so is what I am really looking for. Going for good flavor as well and not so much the cloud chucking part.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Honestly (and you may be ready for more sooner) I found that simple round wire and simple coil builds were the way to start. I HIGHLY doubt I will be going anywhere from there, but I am a MTL vaper and not in need of "exotic" coils. I'm sure you'll get tons of good advice from those who are doing more complicated things, but coilbuilding is best done from the ground up, IMO. So starting simple will give you results... and you can progress from there.

Otherwise, I will be leaving this question to the coil building experts, which I am NOT. But, you can make exotic wires with a drill (so I hear) you can and probably WILL do all sorts of things.

Good luck, and I hope it goes well for you. :)

Anna

Reactions: EODPaul

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
If you want to build some simple and easy coils that will suprise you pick up some nichrome 80 rectangle wire from Kaybee Vapes. For making clapton wire look into getting an Avidartisan Daedalus. I am using the rectangle wire. I find I get better flavor and clouds at lower watts than with fused claptons. I do use tc mode on a couple of my mods so I do use ss 316l fused claptons on those.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread