Starting to panick! Please help??

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerriB

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Amarillo, TX
I thought I had bought enough juice to last us, but I was wrong! I have no money untill the 1st and I will be very surprised if this juice even makes us through the day! Weve been smoke free since July 6th, and after taking 1 drag off a friends a week ago I have no desire to go back to analogs, yuck! But if I find no way to make some juuice I will be running to the store later to stink up my house8-o So question is...I have some camel snus in the fridge, is there anyways to make juice out of this? Im sorry yall might be laughing at me, but im desperate! Thank you! Any other ideas would be nice too!

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
You could just vape plain PG or VG, or add flavors. And if you need the nicotine, use the snus along with it.
I feel for you though. I did the same thing when I started. I was only out for a day, but I had cut mine so much to make it last that one more day, I was freaking like when I used to run out of cigs after the store closed.
Bet you don't run out again. Good Luck.

Moobyghost

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2009
New Church, Virginia
tgwtf.net

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
My suggestion is to stop panic-ing. Use your regular means of nicotine delivery, then when you can afford to do something about your craving for nicotine, set yourself up in a sensible manner with replacement parts (don't know what style you're using, but get prepared for failures, batteries, attys, and juice.)
Then resume your vaping. With a little bit of planning ahead, I believe it's most important to create a "safe mode" for yourself so you can concentrate on the important work of eliminating analogs from your life.
The "panic" button can be avoided, but it does take preparation and dedication. To start out on such a precarious position if probably going to fail at some point. Like climbing up a broken ladder. I get a feeling of urgency from you, so just try to stay calm, I know that's a hard thing to do when dealing with such a monster, addiction. Another monster is under-funding! Don't be so hard on yourself. A person can get into trouble by trying to improvise with unknowns! Try to do no harm. And keep reading the forum, there's a lot of good people to help here:
Good start:

Last edited:

Luv2Vapor

Jul 1, 2009
When this happened to me I smoked and then was more prepared so there wouldn't be a next time. I'm not interested in making any liquids, I don't feel comfortable or safe with that. But in all honesty I still have analogs from time to time even though now I have plenty of back ups for vaping. At first I preferred vaping to smoking but now I find myself going back and forth between the two.

Sar

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
New York, NY
Not trying to belittle your problem in any way, but ciggies until the end of the month would surely be more expensive than a bottle of juice? :confused:
That probably depends on where you live. In New York City people using hard drugs spend less money than smokers of cigarettes these days. But there are places that still sell relatively cheap cigs (compared to eliquid).

Vaporer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Away..
You aren't alone........
When I got my 1st kit I was skeptical, but excited for it to arrive. I loved it!
It didn't last nearly as long as I imagined or advertized! Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!
I placed an order immediately for replacement carts. Notified of shipping delays...geesh.
Figure I better get a couple of addys....they still haven't arrived after a month.
I found this forum and the wonderful people here.......sigh.....thank you all.

Research time. I found what PG, VG and every other abbreviation/slang I could was.
I read for days on end here. Still am....my wife is happy but thinks I'm posessed...lol
I ordered some 36mg juice(to cut/dilute), menthol crystals and got some USP glycerine from the drug store.
Hey,it works! Still missing something and I'm still hitting/craving the analogs, just not nearly as bad. Some juices cut better than others.....it was the tobacco flavor.....duh
I too have a limited income and worked 25+ yrs as a technical engineer and have a good background in chemistry. Many don't and people here will help explain things to you. Don't be afraid to ask. It's a growing process.

So, I spent 2 weeks, still with some analogs, till I made what that was right for me.
Now, I purchase more than I need and a little extra hardware on occasion for backup.

Been analog free for over 2 weeks now, don't miss them a bit and I feel better.
Kate51 is right......don't panic.....with time comes success.
Its tough when its you and an answer is so close.

Now, to get back to work on a replaceable atty coil......time to give back.

Sorry for the long post.

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England
That probably depends on where you live. In New York City people using hard drugs spend less money than smokers of cigarettes these days. But there are places that still sell relatively cheap cigs (compared to eliquid).
WOW! A 30ml bottle of TW would only be the same cost as 3 or 4 packets of cigarettes for us, and since there are 2 of us who were smoking a pack a day each (both now vaping)... well, I don't need to do the maths for you :)

Sar

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
New York, NY
WOW! A 30ml bottle of TW would only be the same cost as 3 or 4 packets of cigarettes for us, and since there are 2 of us who were smoking a pack a day each (both now vaping)... well, I don't need to do the maths for you :)

The way the government is pushing sky-high taxes on cigarettes is also creating a huge opportunity for the organized crime. And they are moving on tobacco because the black market tobacco profits now rival profits from illegal narcotics. If you have the time, take a look at the following article. It is a long read, but it is rather amazing:

Tobacco Underground | Articles - Canada’s Boom in Smuggled Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread