• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

State of Vaping in SG since the ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

VforVape

Mar 9, 2018
S-E Asia
Hey all, it's been slightly more than a year since the ban and I'm just wondering how's everyone coping?

Personally everything's still fine for me, juice, mods and my DIY supplies that need to be imported are still getting in with a 100% success rate. Currently my newest toy is the Zeus X and I think this will probably be the last RTA I'll be getting for awhile because the flavor is impeccable and there probably isn't any other RTA that can rival it now, although I'd love to try some of those new mesh RTAs if the reviews are good.

I do love some aspects of the ban too, given that SG is practically overrun by foreigners now and no one can identify someone vaping away in public. Of course, don't be stupid and do it at smoking corners and you'll be safe. It's such a pleasure to be able to vape in various F&B, entertainment outlets and at work too because the sheeple only know what cigarette smoke smells like.

I appreciate how incompetent marican and hisham have become too.. they've started employing Certis Cisco personnel to man their checkpoint luggage scanning machines and these guys think every powerbank or tube-like appliance is an e-cig while the real thing is disguised as something else. I've passed customs multiple times and this happens almost everytime. Not going to go into specifics though, y'all know why lah.

Stay safe and keep on vaping!

• Agree
Reactions: mrmoomoo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread