Status
Not open for further replies.

Got-Ta-Go

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
OTP Atlanta, Georgia
Bruce or Justin:

Can we get an update on when shipping for the recent batch of GGTS' is going to occur? These are the units from the July 30th pre-order.

There are a number of posts spread in various threads about the expected shipping. Everyone had August 7 as the shipping expectation; as recent as last night's availability, the retail site was still showing expected availability of August 7.

It is like X-Mas, don't you know!

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
cov, i think you have stolen my identity, theres about ten times in the last month my account says ive given you money... lol
maybe i just need GG rehab.... ughh
mailman stalking is ready, everyone at my work knows when i have something coming cuz i pace at the windows waiting for the mail man. like today, he should be here in about 3 hours!

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Hard for them to nail down a time at the pre-order I imagine due to customs and other factors.

I had a package from Greece that made it in 2 days. Package from the same guy a week later took 6. Customs delay, what are you going to do?

If they start shipping in a few days that's still a darn good estimate in my book.

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
I'm just hoping the stuff I ordered on Monday (engraved and top tube) would ship, but I guess they are sorting it out.

I ordered the same on Sunday and am wondering if it's even in their hands yet. Seems to me it would have been shipped to the states with the full TSs from the last preorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread