Stealth vaping in Starbucks as I type

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobFromChicago

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Chicago, IL.
I vaped in a restaurant, and when the waitress came over to tell me there was no smoking allowed i simply showed her that it wasnt a cigarette and told her "this is a personnal inhaler, i take a hit off it every now and then because it helps me breath." and she said, oh i'm sorry it looked like a cigarette then she left me alone. LOL wait til she finds out it's an electronic cig, she's gonna be waiting for me to come back. :)

JLeigh

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Wisconsin
Is it the thrill factor or something? I really don't get it... Why put yourself at risk of unwanted attention? /boggle

The novelty of actually being able to get some nicotine without having to freeze your .... off outside and/or be subjected to the glares and nose-wrinkling of the holier-than-thou anti-smokers might have something to do with it. ;)

I do stealth vape occasionally when I'm in a restaurant or coffee shop (and on an airplane last week), but I don't vape in grocery stores or gas stations, etc., etc.

Frostmonkey

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2009
Joliet, IL
Honestly, what's so hard about going outside? Is it the thrill factor or something? I really don't get it... Why put yourself at risk of unwanted attention? /boggle

Personally, I welcome the attention. I somewhat consider myself a pioneer in something has the potential to completely replace the smoking of tobacco. Therefore, when someone approaches me as I vape in public I welcome the opportunity to describe what vaping really means. How vaping could save billions of lives, money, and forever change the way people think about the act of smoking or vaping. In the future I hope to see all signs and laws amended to "No tobacco smoking" rather than the very vague "No smoking" or "Anti-smoking" label dominant in many of our cultures. There really is a need for a sort of revolution in our world to topple those tobacco giants.

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."
- Maya Angelou

CHUCKLEHEAD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Redneck Rivera
Personally, I welcome the attention. I somewhat consider myself a pioneer in something has the potential to completely replace the smoking of tobacco. Therefore, when someone approaches me as I vape in public I welcome the opportunity to describe what vaping really means. How vaping could save billions of lives, money, and forever change the way people think about the act of smoking or vaping. In the future I hope to see all signs and laws amended to "No tobacco smoking" rather than the very vague "No smoking" or "Anti-smoking" label dominant in many of our cultures. There really is a need for a sort of revolution in our world to topple those tobacco giants.

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."
- Maya Angelou
Your delusional! Tobacco will never be replaced! We just want a right to choose!:evil:

MHR7331

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
SoCal
The novelty of actually being able to get some nicotine without having to freeze your .... off outside and/or be subjected to the glares and nose-wrinkling of the holier-than-thou anti-smokers might have something to do with it. ;)

I do stealth vape occasionally when I'm in a restaurant or coffee shop (and on an airplane last week), but I don't vape in grocery stores or gas stations, etc., etc.

Ohhh Wisconsin... okay, I get it. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread