• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Steam Spot in Louisville, Colorado. Best customer service, selection, and vape hang out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyRoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
Ok guys, this is an EXCELLENT shop. They carry a wide variety of eGo batteries, tanks, and starter stuff. They also carry digital mods, high-end mech mods, rebuildable attys, boutique mods, and a great selection of organic teas. Sip on a tea, have a vape and hang a while!

I recently had an unfortunate encounter at a different Boulder County shop . . . and Ryan, the owner of Steam Spot, was so shocked by the crappy customer service I got at this other store, that he GAVE me a free eGo and chalked it up to improving my bad vape day. I bought some other things at his shop and stayed for a vape and a tea. They really understand the importance of customer service and the value that is carried by repeat customers.

Steam Spot has an excellent variety of juices and a large inventory so chances are, if you're looking for it, they have it. They are located off South Boulder Road in charming, Louisville, Colorado and if you are anywhere near them, it's worth the drive. Check them out on Facebook, and give them some love! :D

dash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Colorado
I went to the vape meet there last weekend and I must agree! They have a great selection of vape goods and are very reasonable. The owner is very helpful. I can't say anything about the tea as I did not have any but I did see their selection. Clean comfortable chairs and couches to hang out and enjoy a vape. I noticed that they run specials too. Everyone loves a bargain for sure!

BecknCO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2013
Denver, CO
I read this too fast and though "there's a vape shop in leadville?, that's a helluva location" LOL. I will have to check it out sometime, but I'm further down in the DTC and my closest shop - Vaper Tech on hampden is a little on the meh side :) Do these guys carry any good clone mechs for cheap, or just the real deals?

Oh, and what's up all CO vapers!

Silense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
Boulder
I will give Steamspot a big +1, I have only been once when they first opened but the owners are very cool and friendly, had some great stuff there at some great prices. I will have to stop by and see them again, sure they have grown. Bought some juice from them and gave me a package deal and also a free bottle of juice. Great place, check em' out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread