Steamcrave Aromamizer Plus RDTA 30mm (ETA: End of December)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
Steamcraves latest and best RDTA to drop is coming out end of this month, the Steamcraves 30mm Aromamizer Plus RDTA with the features found from the 25mm Supreme implemented in the 30mm, biggest improvement is the airflow is now bigger and slotted, draw is very smooth, also reduces condensation that many supreme users had experienced, there is also three decks to choose from, postless will be included from the get go (finally can do exotic single coils without restrictions), velocity (still one of my favorite, the ease of building) and series deck will follow one month later, other improvements made is the ease of turning the JFC (supreme was quite, stiff), AFC ring is not three rungs but two, and best of all, you can turn this into a 5ml tank, 20ml tank, or an rda, its like a transformer lol

I have used the 22mm aromamizer, 25mm supreme, 30mm plus, boreas, limitless, tfv8, starre v2, velocity v1, dark horse, clt infinite v1, v2, v3, mutation x2, and countless others, this 30 plus rdta is by far my favorite to date, the vapor density is O-M-G, the flavor assuming you change your cotton out often, is on point

I dont think you guys will be disappointed, the smooth draw, the flavor, the auto dripper (what its known for), this is the next tank to get IMHO

20% off coupon code: HZJNBQT8

will come in SS, Gunmetal, Black

Join the facebook group for new updates

picture is tester version, final version will have more revisions, namely, top cap will be thicker, the piece under top cap will be thicker as well

this tank was produced because endless people on the facebook group pushed for it and steamcrave listened, i hope you guys get to enjoy this beautiful tank

good night !

Last edited:

Chris863

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
Florida
Yes! I have 6 Aromamizers so I'll definitely be getting at least 1 of these. I was very close these past couple weeks about to buy a boreas or limitless. Glad I decided not to. Good old steam crave the OGs of rdtas are putting out a dripper tank that will likely blow away all competition both past and present. This new supreme could be the standard for a good year or so. Just a beautiful design thanks for sharing the pics and also appreciate the coupon code :)

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
Yea no problem, community driven tank, they didnt want to do it at first but the whole facebook community had an overwhelming positive response so they went ahead and made it, they listen to customer feedbacks and what they want, even 30mm vape bands are being made for this tank lol

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
Yes! I have 6 Aromamizers so I'll definitely be getting at least 1 of these. I was very close these past couple weeks about to buy a boreas or limitless. Glad I decided not to. Good old steam crave the OGs of rdtas are putting out a dripper tank that will likely blow away all competition both past and present. This new supreme could be the standard for a good year or so. Just a beautiful design thanks for sharing the pics and also appreciate the coupon code :)
The draw from the plus is very similar to the boreas, very satisifying 'whoosh' and smooth, without the leaks

Limitless airflow is slightly more but the plus feels plenty airy

They have a new bundle now 5 10 20 ml with their respective chimneys included

The build possibilities are now endless,:
Postless deck with single coil mode with crazy huge id ? Check
Velocity deck with Dual coil mode and easy to build? Check

$45 (with coupon) for one of the best tanks this year imo, enjoy !

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa
The draw from the plus is very similar to the boreas, very satisifying 'whoosh' and smooth, without the leaks

Limitless airflow is slightly more but the plus feels plenty airy

They have a new bundle now 5 10 20 ml with their respective chimneys included

$45 (with coupon) for one of the best tanks this year imo, enjoy !

You meant next year..

[emoji100][emoji100][emoji100][emoji100][emoji100]

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
And how are we supposed to hide a 30mm 20ml tank from the wife?
It's 45$ for the tank and extra 10$ for the flowers,that cheap old trick never fails...
Lol the 20ml extension is pretty crazy, first time in a while i did not refill same day lol

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
I like the Post less deck idea. I have a few Post less now, the flavor is great, and you can get crazy with the builds. I have all the Aromamizers and the Supreme Is nice but I cant seem to get a build in it that matches in flavor to the earlier ones. It may be my builds, but it seems to me that more volume does not really do much for the flavor. I am not even sure I have anything that would fit it without it looking stupid on. But yeah, It will probably be in the mail when its released, You know just for science and all;)

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
I like the Post less deck idea. I have a few Post less now, the flavor is great, and you can get crazy with the builds. I have all the Aromamizers and the Supreme Is nice but I cant seem to get a build in it that matches in flavor to the earlier ones. It may be my builds, but it seems to me that more volume does not really do much for the flavor. I am not even sure I have anything that would fit it without it looking stupid on. But yeah, It will probably be in the mail when its released, You know just for science and all;)
Can finally do crazy single coils, the postless is great, more airy than the vdeck, if u feeling lazy and want to just build smaller id, vdeck fits the bill

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
Does it come with a single coil plug, or must we go vertical to do single coil (if that is even possible on a postless deck)? very tempted by this, would match nicey with the Sx Mini G class which I pre-ordered....

edit: aah the h*ll with it...pre-ordered

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Does it come with a single coil plug, or must we go vertical to do single coil (if that is even possible on a postless deck)? very tempted by this, would match nicey with the Sx Mini G class which I pre-ordered....

On Facebook the Steamcrave Fans Club, peeps posted huge single coil on a slant with the postless deck for the Supreme.

Bhoot

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2015
London
Looks very nice. 10ML is sweet but knowing you have 20ML in the tank, your more inclined to throw some nutty coils and vape down...like the entire day. Not so sure about the whole postless deck. Don't like them. If condensation or overflow on the coil occurs, with a velocity deck, it will drop into the wick. Post it will fall on the deck and some can spill to cause a leak. Dodmod petri rta has the same issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bhoot

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2015
London
which deck does it come with? The v-deck or the postless one?

Postless by default. Think they will have a velocity deck as an option. Still. Think postless is fundamentally flawed. It might look nice but it's common sense that there is always condensation build up and residual leaking from coils. It's the reason why I favoured vertical coils in velocity style decks. Also not convinced by the air flow hole. It might work but I doubt it will be milled well enough not to whistle. What don't companies just do what is sensible? Will wait for the reviews on this tank. Very much a fan or SC tanks.

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City

Doesnt come with plug as the postless will allow u to do single coils no problem and each end of the wick u can just fill the juice flows up

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
Postless by default. Think they will have a velocity deck as an option. Still. Think postless is fundamentally flawed. It might look nice but it's common sense that there is always condensation build up and residual leaking from coils. It's the reason why I favoured vertical coils in velocity style decks. Also not convinced by the air flow hole. It might work but I doubt it will be milled well enough not to whistle. What don't companies just do what is sensible? Will wait for the reviews on this tank. Very much a fan or SC tanks.

100% no whistle this airflow sound is very similar to the boreas airflow sound, a nice and satisifying "whoosh"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread