SteamCraves first falter? - Aromamizer Lite Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingWithVic

ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2016
    Scotland
    www.vapingwithvic.co.uk
    SteamCrave's Aromamizer line of tanks have been a stalwart of the RTA market for 4 years. The Aromamizer Lite from SteamCrave is the latest of the line and it goes in a different direction to a lot of the SteamCrave tanks that we have seen over the past year. The Aromamizer Lite is a single coil, DTL and MTL tank.

═╣ Aromamizer Lite ╠═

01:29 ◄ Unboxing and Close Look
    07:55 ◄ Build & Wicking
    13:20 ◄ Vape
    14:36 ◄ Thoughts

bombastinator

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    The problem with making an utterly killer design is that it’s very hard to make something that is better and very easy to make something worse. One should expect some missteps. I was actually very surprised to see how good the aromamizer supreme was. I assumed because the plus was so very excellent the supreme would suck compared to it. Or at least be not nearly as good. It doesn’t. It’s actually as good as the plus. It merely has a smaller tank and is more scrunched for internal space.

I’m assuming with the light they’re going even farther in that direction. Maybe they went too far. Had to happen eventually.

Looking at the final thoughts he seems to explain why and how it doesn’t work as a MTL atty. the solution one would think is to provide plugs to put in the honeycomb to keep the air pressure up.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread