Status
Not open for further replies.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I got one, thank god :thumb: -- and I just missed getting another, I screwed around too long.........:grr::grr::grr........I'm such an indecisive goofball sometimes!!!!:laugh:

Hey Ripp, are you on a mission now to have the biggest collection??? If so, you are on your way. You will have to take a pic when you get the SS.

MyGGlovesme

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Australia
CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!!!! I am with you!
Mauridia_23.gif

I am sure it was very hard night for all of you!!!!!
Koshechka_08.gif

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am sorry for this guys, I didnt want to keep you asleep but units were in small quantity. If some of you thought it was an exiting night then I feel better. It was a part of the joy. Destination is nice and the trip is better:toast:

ps....... congratulations to those that managed to buy one SSGGTS. I will do my best to make some more ones as soon as possible:)

CamelCrushed

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
New Jersey
I'm so bummed - I got the notify email while I was out at a awards dinner that my daughter was being honored at. I used my iphone, clicked the link - there where 5 left ! OMG ! I added 1 to the cart - signed in - filled out all the info and my F...ng Safari crashed on my iphone - I quick opened it again - my cart was empty and there where no more to be had...GRRR

Talk about being going from high to low in seconds - Oh well - I just got my first GGTS yesterday - I guess I will have to wait to get my second one.

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
If I had make steel caps, GGTS's price would go higher on one hand but on the other hand the front cap is difficult to be made from steel guys.

The brass is great (love the brass) and maybe the original idea of bronze sometime in the future? Bronze is a very distinctive and classy look. (would love me some bronze)

Wylie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
If I had make steel caps, GGTS's price would go higher on one hand but on the other hand the front cap is difficult to be made from steel guys.

Sorry for the dumb question, but which is the end cap? I will be taking the cap off the atomizer part and putting it in a drawer, because I have the UFS. What I'd like in SS (as an add-on) is the cap below the firing button.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
The brass is great (love the brass) and maybe the original idea of bronze sometime in the future? Bronze is a very distinctive and classy look. (would love me some bronze)

2 tone GGTS is better to my opinion Para, we agree. Not too much gold, just only the 2 caps makes GGTS more attractive. I understand ken's issues because of his job but bronze can be shined easy. Its a flat surface either so its too easy to be cleaned. I put some cream that shines metals on a cloth and I scrub the cap on it. I need about 5 seconds to do the job.

buGG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
brush²
Sorry for the dumb question, but which is the end cap? I will be taking the cap off the atomizer part and putting it in a drawer, because I have the UFS. What I'd like in SS (as an add-on) is the cap below the firing button.

front cap/ end cap is the bottom cap below the firing button....it will always be on, and it's brass. and i think "bronze" was being used early on as if it were synonymous with brass, but not to indicate that any of these parts would ever really be bronze.

inquisitorj

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
Santa Rosa, CA
Just a thought for those that want the all silver look. I picked up a spare nickle plated front cap. I know that it will not be as durable as the SS, but this gives me options for how it looks since 99% of the time it will be used with my UFS. Half the joy of owning a GG is how beautiful they are, so it is nice to be able to customize them to your taste while still having one of the best performing mods out there.

Last edited:

ecfSim

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2010
UK
Wow!:shock:

I just read this thread and it seems like pre-orders are just as stressful/ time consuming as the way Cam does it. Congrats to all those who managed to get one. Commiserations to everyone else. Now I just have to try and get ahead of the rest of the wold to get my hands on the long-awaited SSGTS when Cam puts them up for sale next week...fingers crossed.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread