steel-window for Odysseus full-mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

gratefulbuddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
KC MO USA
I dont know what "vape stacked" means - but I mentioned I am also using the steel window in LONG-MODE and can open the LC enough to flood the coil (as a matter of fact I just unscrewed the mouthpiece until it was seperated from the rebuilbable part). Mine is frankensteined of course - new style ggts base, ithaka window, ithaka top caps, ody v1 rebuildable part, ody v1 tank sections and ody long-mode mouthpiece. Although the new ggts base makes the rebuildable sit a little higher which should limit the LC travel but maybe the ithaka top caps allow the extra adjustability I am getting.

Last edited:

gratefulbuddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
KC MO USA
Okay gotcha. I used to stack 3v batts a few years ago for premade atties. Then imeo came out with the iatty and I could make coils to the resistance I wanted and eliminated all the hassle I found having to stack batteries.
Now I understand.
I'm so sorry you cant use the ithaka window to make yours work. I went thru at least 6 clear ody windows and missed getting a steel ody window. I went several months without long-mode ability. I talked to imeo - he told me the ithaka window would work and it did. That sucks it didn't work for you.
For the record - I wold buy 6 ody steel windows if imeo makes a run again - just to satisfy my ocd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread