Status
Not open for further replies.

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
Hey all,

Just wanted to pop in here and share my experience with some steeped Nicoticket Creme Brulee (CB) and Custards Last Stand (CLS). I've been using both of these juices pretty much since I started vaping and I pretty much buy some every chance I get. What this has lead to is a queue of bottles all aging away in my dresser. The CB and CLS currently in my Reo's were born back in mid Dec. 2013.

Well a couple of days ago I got my most recent purple package, 50mls of CB and CLS and some Virus. I was putting them away when I noticed how much darker my oldest bottles were compared to the fresh ones. Hmmmmmmmm, I wonder if they vape differently? After all everyone says steeping helps (and honestly I never bought into the steeping thing). Well cleaned out my Stillare and Origen and loaded FOB CB and CLS into them. Then I vaped them... my reaction was :blink: followed by :confused:. Steeped CB develops a much deeper charred sugar undertone that is what I had come to expect from CB. In the FOB CB it's there but very light by comparison. Same with steeped CLS, the vanilla really comes into it's own and you end up with a delicious vanilla custard vape. With the FOB again it was significantly lighter.

Don't get me wrong about the FOB CB and CLS, they are great and I wouldn't kick either of them out of my Reo's.
But if have the ability and will power to set some aside (or just buy a lot of either at once) you will see how a couple of "great" juices get "greater" :D

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
If they stayed the way they are fresh I would never had reordered them

FOOB they are just ordinary

Steeped they are extraordinary

especially Crème that deepness it gets around the 2 month mark separates it from the rest
I have not got the CLS that far yet but have a bottle heading that way

and Frenilla also after about a month and a half really comes into its own

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Steeping was a myth to me until CLS. It was so good FOB that I couldn't believe it would get any better. Then I found a buried 15 ml from August and it is so very delicious! Well said Taki!

honestly steeping does a lot

with these it deepens the flav makes it fuller

there are other juices I've seen make full transformation into something completely different

the one thing I learned most about vaping if I don't like a juice FOOB is to give a it a chance at least for up to 2 months

Rifty

Aug 14, 2013
United States
I threw in some of my favorite ADV (CLS) in with Root Beer today. Yes, was feeling adventurous! Taste so much like an awesome Root Beer Float, I could not put it down. I am going to go throw some of my November CLS in with it and see how it tastes... Been a couple months since I touched the H1N1 and CB I got then too.. This thread has reminded me of those hidden treasures :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread