Not open for further replies.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
plenty of places to buy juices that don't need steeping... all the lab juices for example... try halo, goodejuice, vapor station, aroma, liquidxpress, tw... and chinese juices.

...this is a pretty common thread from newer members... because it seems easy enough for vendors to sell steeped juice... but the reality is that it is not possible for many smaller artisan vendors to do this... many vendors can barely keep up with demand as it is and close their doors half-way through the week...
Smaller vendors have issues with keeping their ingredients in supply... they have issues with cash flow, man power etc...

Moving their business to the next level - is also not always possible...

So, this is something that you'll just have to get used to if you want to try all of these fun juices...

On a positive note, I think steeping is highly overrated for many juices. In all the time I have vaped, only a small handful of juices actually needed it that badly...

Another positive thing is that the way the market is... some one like you or me could suddenly have our own small and somewhat profitable ejuice business as early as next week... and it's even conceivable that we could stumble on some new and amazing recipe... and suddenly get overwhelmed...

see what I am saying?

In any case, it's not so bad...

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
So far, I've found:

Halo are good to go day 1. Velvet Cloud Vapor are good day 1, and shoot through the roof in flavor as they steep.
Heather's Heavenly Vapes, Alice In Vapeland, Velvet Vapor, Mount Baker Vapor and Mom&Pop are good when they arrive, just somewhat muted. Waiting to see how steeping affects these.
Highbrow are muted to unvapeable on day 1. I just set mine to steep 2 days ago, and will give these at least 2 weeks before I try them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread