Stepping Up My Game. (already!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustmite

Oct 23, 2018
Ha, I just ordered that kit. And since you're just starting with it, maybe you can help with my a question about nicotine levels. Do you find you need to drop your nicotine on the Kroma compared to what you were vaping on the Breeze?

Oh, and hi!
I used the same nicotine level, but I do think it's a bit stronger in the Zenith. I think I'm going to step down a bit on my next bottle.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Good to know. Fortunately, I'm running low on the juice I vape most, so it will be convenient to drop the nic level in my next order if I find I must.

I just got word that my Kroma-A will be arriving on Tuesday. Very exciting! (Although I'm already having a bit of buyer's remorse, since I really wanted a mod with a replaceable battery. Oh well. The price was right.)

wackygt

Nov 4, 2018
I beleiev my Mrs is buying me a Kroma-a kit for Christmas but being impatient and enjoying having money since kicking 99% of my cigarettes I bought a Zenith tank yesterday.

1st 0.8 coil was a dud as it died in less than 2ml, second coil is much better - tastes coming through better as well (bought a 5 pack of replacement 0.8 coils).

Congrats on your smoke free Friday!

Reactions: dustmite

dustmite

Oct 23, 2018
Celebrating one week cigarette free! I have previously used Chantix, Welbutrin, gum, patches, and inhalers, but never made it this long without cheating. I'm also helping a co-worker make the switch to vaping. So very glad I have tried this, and glad I found this encouraging and informative community!

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Celebrating one week cigarette free! I have previously used Chantix, Welbutrin, gum, patches, and inhalers, but never made it this long without cheating. I'm also helping a co-worker make the switch to vaping. So very glad I have tried this, and glad I found this encouraging and informative community!

Way to Go !!! And Right On helping your Co-Worker.

:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread