Steps for priming brand NEW 801 type atomisers

Status
Not open for further replies.
What steps do you use to get your new atty going??

I always have trouble priming my new 801 atty's and it takes me forever to get them going,.

I put 3 drops directly into atty, and keep hitting it with barely visible vapor,.

then I blow it out on the end, and try it again,

then add 3 more drops to add, keep hitting it,(without inhaling the gross primer flavor, blah).

and repeat this until I turn blue or pass out, (JK), Sometimes I give up on it, and come back to it in a few days and try it again.

Some atty's work immediately, and make great vapor right away, but I've bought several, both the low bridge and the high ones, and have only had 2 atty's vape good right away

I have a terrible time with this, is there an easy way to do this?

:)Thought I'd better ask those who know how to do it right, before my atty dies,

Last edited:
Are Joye 302's or BE112 easier to get going, than dse 801? Is there a special technique I'm missing???

Is it normal to take any evening to get a new atty primed and producing vapor? These that I've been struggling with are all high bridged 801, but I've had equally as much trouble getting the low gridged ones going. Halp....

I LOVE my 801's, they make HUGE vapor clouds ones I get them going and last for months. Just getting them started, lol.

Any suggestions would be so great,

(didn't mean to double post, oops)

Ladycats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Western North Carolina
801's are all I use .... Don't think I do anything special to them, I always blow them out 1st .. get as much of that nasty primer out as I can ... then drop 4 drops on atty ( I drip, gave up carts long ago) and hit it a few times ... then 4 more drops .... some are a bit slow to "wake up" ... but usually within an hour or so they're going strong.

Best of luck to ya :)

801's are all I use .... Don't think I do anything special to them, I always blow them out 1st .. get as much of that nasty primer out as I can ... then drop 4 drops on atty ( I drip, gave up carts long ago) and hit it a few times ... then 4 more drops .... some are a bit slow to "wake up" ... but usually within an hour or so they're going strong.

Best of luck to ya :)

I will try that, thankyou so much. .Was beginning to think I was alone here, lol..

That helps to know too, that some are "bit slow to wake up" as you say, least I know it's not me, lol

I'll keep trying.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread