Steve problem with vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyVapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2009
Chicago, IL
Though I'm certainly no expert, I do think some flavors/batches will put out more vapor than others. I have a bottle of 36mg Coffee Nobacco Juice that puts out barely any vapor at all(though still has a nice throat hit), while other flavors like Mint, French Pipe, and Red Cow are still vaping strong. I don't think it's the cartomizer, as 4 out of 5 aren't vaping as hard as I'd like, but the flavor and nic still seem on target. Might be a QC thing with the factory or something.

MeMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
USA
Are some of the flavors more likely to put out more vapor than others. Are all the XL batteries equiped with a 3 sec cutoff?

Pat

That has been my experience so far. Some put out more vapor than others.
Your xl batt should have a 5 sec cutoff. I had one that only had a 3 sec and had problems with the buttom sticking or not depressing at all. It was replaces without question.
Where else can you get that kind of customer service!!

keyzygirl

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Key West,Fl.
I have the silver one and a green one. The silver works better,you can feel the button click.The green one you have to press harder,and it cuts off quicker.They both work,just differently.Im really happy with the amount of time between bat changes.Im so happy with the V4L products.I dont think I would have been successful with the other ecigs.The fuss and mess was such a turn off for me.This is so much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread