Stickered Cartos in tanks? And what about horizontal coils?

Status
Not open for further replies.

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
Hi guys, like the title say...

1.) is using a carto that has a black sticker on it ok to use in a tank? or is there a reason why I must peel the sticker and remove the glue? (removing the glue is so hard, was thinking of goof-off, but not sure about that)

2.) has anyone tried a horizontal coil carto in a tank? I'm thinking about making a tank for bloog kr808d-1 cartos, but i'm not sure if they'll wick correctly with the different coil.

3.) if horizontal coils are ok, do you think I should punch one hole, or two?

I'm really hoping I can make a bloog syringe tank and put it ontop of my lava tube. :D

Thanks in advance for all the help, don't know what I'd do if I didn't have ecf!

Sedateme

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Bismarck, ND
I wouldn't put a carto with a sticker in a tank... the juice will dissolve the adhesive, and you will be vaping it. Stainless carto's are available from lots of vendors for the sole purpose of using in a tank.

I've found WD40 takes the adhesive off pretty nicely. Follow it up with a quick wipe with rubbing alcohol to clean up the WD40.

As far as horizontal coil cartos in a tank... I don't see why it wouldn't work, but I have not tried it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread