Still Alive....What's new and exciting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Hey everyone!

I recently just upgraded...I think. I ordered one of the tanks and just learned to fill it tonight..haven't really been keeping up with what is new. I'm really loving this. Felt like such a "noob" watching how to fill it on youtube. How long does a fill last for a heavy vaper? Also got the vari voltage...Pretty nice..and a few samples. Reminded me so much of old times--getting samples!

Steve, I hope all is well with you and your family. I'm still vaping...I guess it's been 3 years? Wow, how time flies. My health is great, exercising everyday, clean bill of health from my PCP and dentist. Life is grand. How is everyone doing?

Few questions, apologize I don't feel like searching through the pages to find the answer.

How long does a tank last without cleaning?
Any tips for me?
Should I try to pace my hits off of it so it doesn't burn?

bobbysox10

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
Chicago
Kimmy! It's been a while for me as well. Just thought I would chime in on your questions. The carto in the tank lasts me(a heavy user) about 1 week. The other parts are basically permanent until the o rings degrade. As far as tips, if you ever remove the top cap be absolutely sure you push the carto down a bit so that the holes at the bottom are not in the tank. Do not push it down too far as you do not want to submerge it in the eliquid. If you do not do this you will flood it and it will leak everywhere because the pressure it will cause. No worries about pacing yourself because these are designed to be used as much as you want. Chain vape away! Glad to hear all is well!

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Hi Kimmy:wub::wub::wub:
Tanks are the greatest thing EVER!!!! The tanks themselves should last 6-9 months, but don't use acidic juices without a glass tank, it will break down the tank, contaminating the juice and can crack the tank!
Carto's, well it's a crap shoot! They can last a day or two, or even two weeks if you get a good one, and there's no way to know!
I can easily kill off a 6ml tank and then some in a day!
There shouldn't be any need to pace yourself, as long as all is set up right, voltage etc. so vape on!
The easiest to start with, is fill the carto like you normally would, put it most way into the tank, tilt the tank at a 45-60deg angle and slowly pour juice into it, as it fills, straighten the tank up to get it as full as you can. The juice is thick so it will continue the flow you have established until it's straight up and down.
I've another way I fill them that I'll explain later, but master this for now to get the feeling of it!
Good luck and enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread