Status
Not open for further replies.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
I think many/most look at those as starter tanks.

The RTA markets has been on fire for awhile. I'm a collector and a user so I'm always on the hunt. And something new pops up everyday.

I honestly can't think of anything they can do with RTA's at this point except change to look. Building a deck has been reduced to childsplay. I can coil and wick a Taifun in about the same time as changing a nautilus coil. And a Taifun at 1.5Ω and 15w will make the same juice out of a Nautilus seem like a gas station cigalike.
You are in desperate need of a Cthulhu with a .4 ohm build in it my friend

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
You are in desperate need of a Cthulhu with a .4 ohm build in it my friend

X95(clone) on the way.

Also want to try the Lemo 2.

Was in the city last night looking for one but all the shops wanna push is Nautilus and Melo's and prbuilt crap. I can't blame them as they gotta eat too. Sell a man a Nautilus and you have a repeat customer. Sell a man a RTA and bag of cotton and wire and you'll never see him again.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
X95(clone) on the way.

Also want to try the Lemo 2.

Was in the city last night looking for one but all the shops wanna push is Nautilus and Melo's and prbuilt crap. I can't blame them as they gotta eat too. Sell a man a Nautilus and you have a repeat customer. Sell a man a RTA and bag of cotton and wire and you'll never see him again.
I have a Lemo 2 also its a great tank super easy build and easy to not make flood or gurgle even with elevation changes while driving. I wish the Cth had a top cap like the Lemo then it would be the perfect tank IMO BTW you can Vape Max VG in the CT with out any creative wicking.

mauricem00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
carson city nevada
Inadequate? No. I think there should be more quality tanks on in the market that are comparable to the Nautilus or Mini, and not just RTA's.

Sub-ohming is really popular right now, the market is being saturated with new ones all the time. If you're not sub-ohming, there's few options out there for people who don't rebuild regularily, if at all, or don't want crappy iClears. Nautilus is pretty much king in that market in terms of airflow, reliability, and quality in a tank. But it's nice to have other great options... There's counltess options for sub-ohming at least, but what about the other type of vapesters?

Kanger makes a few high-ohm tanks, but good luck finding coils for them at your local B&M, most of them don't even carry those tanks to begin with anymore since they're old technology, but can i blame them?
im not sure where your shopping but every vape shop in my area carries coils for gs-h2.evoe and mt3 tanks..I even see CE-4 and viva- nova tanks in most shops.these tanks are very popular here and it is rare to see a sub-ohmer except in the one vape shop that caters to them.I have a collection of RTAs including an orchid v4 with 2 1.5 ohm coils (0.75 ohm) but I find myself going back to my GS-H2 and GS-H5 tanks. my juice just seems to taste better with a 2.0 -2.4 ohm coil. with the exception of my high VG low nicotine spearmint juice I mixed for my orchid. high VG and oil based flavorings seem to need a little more heat but everything else taste better at low power

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    im not sure where your shopping but every vape shop in my area carries coils for gs-h2.evoe and mt3 tanks..I even see CE-4 and viva- nova tanks in most shops.these tanks are very popular here and it is rare to see a sub-ohmer except in the one vape shop that caters to them.I have a collection of RTAs including an orchid v4 with 2 1.5 ohm coils (0.75 ohm) but I find myself going back to my GS-H2 and GS-H5 tanks. my juice just seems to taste better with a 2.0 -2.4 ohm coil. with the exception of my high VG low nicotine spearmint juice I mixed for my orchid. high VG and oil based flavorings seem to need a little more heat but everything else taste better at low power

Shops here wanna earn their living selling juice, so they will sell anything that uses juice ... the more juice it uses the better.

mauricem00

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 18, 2015
    carson city nevada
    Shops here wanna earn their living selling juice, so they will sell anything that uses juice ... the more juice it uses the better.
    AH so this sub-ohming fad is just a conspiracy by juice makers to sell more juice? :lol:

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 14, 2014
    AH so this sub-ohming fad is just a conspiracy by juice makers to sell more juice? :lol:

Didn't you get the memo? Unless you vape just like them your wasting your money on juice. Regardless of the fact that most mod makers don't sell juice, but keep that on the down low it's one of their most used examples.

Posted while vaping on my Nicoticket Reo/Odin combo.

Last edited:

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 14, 2014
    4058407682_5f5defb19c.jpg

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 6, 2013
    PhiLLy
    I wonder how cool cloud chasers would be if they KNEW that every non-vaper in public who gave their public Fog Bank that WTH?!
    look Would Be calling their congresscritter the next day to support the anti-vape legislation?

Bruce in Ocala, Fl
    Not in my 'hood!
    The bigger the cloud the more they wanna know what it is & where they can get one from.

Reactions: ReigntheGamer
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread