The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Still in business...?

Discussion in 'IBTanked' started by Snugglepooter, Nov 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Snugglepooter

Snugglepooter Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2012
    Upstate NY
    Hi all,

I ordered from IB last week and have heard nothing but crickets.

Does anybody have any skinny as to what is going on over there?

Thanks in advance!

2. Snugglepooter

Snugglepooter Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2012
    Upstate NY
    Got a ship notification. Woohoo!

(Mods may delete thread if so desired, thanks.)

3. Electrodave

Electrodave Cool Vapor Cool Vaper Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 14, 2015
    Denver, CO
    I just now got a ship notification from them for an order I placed October 1st.

• Like Like x 1
  4. K9Luvr

K9Luvr Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA

Whooaa, thats terrible. :-x I have always had great service from them. Have you received your order yet?

5. Electrodave

Supporting member
    Jul 14, 2015
    Denver, CO
    Yes I have. Very nice tanks, worth the wait...but not communicating with your customers is a big no-no for a business. Especially one that is begging for Facebook "likes" on their homepage.

I love their products, but I would never recommend them to anyone unless they started showing that they care about every order.

• Like Like x 1
  6. oplholik

oplholik ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I ordered a couple glass tubes for my erls on the 10th, hopefully I'll hear something before too long.

7. oplholik

Hmm, @OCD, hasn't been on the forums since Sept. 15. Hope everything is ok. Haven't heard anything on my order yet.

8. sake1bs

sake1bs Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2015
    nyc
    Placed an order for 4 erlkonigin tanks on november 8th, i sent 3 emails since november 14th asking why my order hasn't shipped and still just says confirmed.....haven't got any response

• Like Like x 1
  9. oplholik

I got the phone# from their web site and called yesterday, and I didn't get into a real conversation with the person on the other end, but he said he will get my order right out. So will see what happens. So, you might call and talk to someone. There must be something going on there. He was a good vendor, I would hate to see them having problems.

• Like Like x 1
  10. raitizz

raitizz Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2014
    Riga, Latvia
    I placed my order on Oct 30th. Nothing yet.

R

• Like Like x 1
  11. oplholik

Finally, a shipping notice in my inbox this morning, 8 days after ordering. Whatever is going on at IBT can't be good, and I'm hoping that soon they turn things around. I hate to see a good vendor, with a good product, at a good price, go away. I do wish OCD would come here with an explanation. If there is a problem that is being addressed, I'm sure most people would understand, and be supportive.

• Like Like x 2
  12. 10x sugar

10x sugar Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2013
    OC, NJ

I completely agree with your statement @oplholik!

I am a huge fan and supporter of Mom and Pops in any industry. It's a pleasure to get to know, and to do business with these types of companies, IBTanked is no exception.

That said, understanding that you really are dealing with Mom and Pop, and possible offspring, when they are able to pitch in, means that when there is a bump, or a sinkhole in the road, their CS and therefore their business, can take a backseat to real life for a spell. That's understandable!

Here's hoping that whatever is going on is not too serious, and that "business as usual" happens quickly.

Sugar

• Like Like x 2
  13. sake1bs

Apr 20, 2015
    nyc
    just got a confirmation email last night that it is shipped which is great

• Like Like x 1
  14. raitizz

raitizz Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2014
    Riga, Latvia
    I just got my shipping notification.

R

15. oplholik

After almost a month? WTH.

16. sake1bs

Apr 20, 2015
    nyc
    received my package monday, i sent 3 emails asking about order never got a reply, I'm guessing they're having some kind of issue but glad i did get my order

17. oplholik

Glad you got yours. Sad to see.

18. Electrodave

Supporting member
    Jul 14, 2015
    Denver, CO
    I placed an order on the 10th, and still haven't received an acknowledgement of my order. It is listed on their website as "confirmed".

19. oplholik

Give OCD a call, their # is on the website under "contact us". I called him, and I think it speeded things up a bit.

• Like Like x 1
  20. sake1bs

Apr 20, 2015
    nyc
    Just an update on order.. ordered 4 ibtanks for erlkonigin took a bit to finally come.. first tank went on fine on first erlonigin.. setting up second erl and cracked the glass installing.. thought i was being rough so tried the second tank i got to screwing on the top and it didn't fit and i tried to back it out and the second one cracked...

So on to the third and just matched up the top piece to the erl and seems these tanks that are breaking are just built too small so just a heads up be careful installing.. i sent en email just awaiting a response to see if the bad batch is just me or if anyone else has had this problem also, with these most recent erl tubes

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.