Still off the smokes after three years!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

haiqu

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2012
Bundarra NSW
Hi guys 'n gals,

Today marks exactly three years since I gave up smoking. I've saved a fortune!! (see below in signature)

Now using a stainless steel Vamo and still enjoying menthol juice. The SS unit lasts far longer here on my yacht, other e-cigs tended to corrode really badly in the marine environment after a few months.

I've decided to celebrate by buying myself yet another yacht. This time it will be a trimaran.

You can have everything you want, you just have to want it badly enough.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Congratulations!!! I hit three years last month. Freaking amazing it's it? :) I never would have believed it could happen. And a yacht? Wow! How much are cigs where you are? I have no idea how much (if any :blush:) money I've saved, as I got rid of my quit banner. I stopped keeping track when I realized I was using anything that even remotely resembled a milestone as a excuse to buy myself a prezzie. It's all good though - I broke more than even the day I stopped smoking and anything else in gravy. Cheers! :toast:

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
Hi guys 'n gals,

Today marks exactly three years since I gave up smoking. I've saved a fortune!! (see below in signature)

Now using a stainless steel Vamo and still enjoying menthol juice. The SS unit lasts far longer here on my yacht, other e-cigs tended to corrode really badly in the marine environment after a few months.

I've decided to celebrate by buying myself yet another yacht. This time it will be a trimaran.

You can have everything you want, you just have to want it badly enough.

Congrats! I'm staring three years right in the face! I can't believe I've gone this long!!! :)

Tracey

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
6e9535e51d2dccda8ca05e314e9708f2.jpg

WOO HOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread