Still only like tobacco juices- is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eranda13

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Bethlehem, PA
I'm one of the only people I know who isn't into fruits or bakery or florals or whatever. I still want a good old-fashioned tobacco based flavor, and I don't know why.

Is there something wrong with me that I don't like those other flavors that much?? That I still want a sort-of tobacco flavor in my vape?

I feel like an outcast LOL.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
I don't think so

I do like other flavs mainly complex one's

But tobacco is what I vape 80% of the time

I like other stuff only because I have multiple devices including 4 Igo's going at all times

So when I am in the mood I can vape something for maybe an hour then go back to my tobacco's
But I do like to change the pace once in a while with an alternative to tobacco
but I can say 70% of non tobacco's I order will not be reordered

that does not include tea's
I do find Ahlusion black and boba tea work like tobacco for me as well that accounts for maybe 10% of my tobacco time

Danbrooks2k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
Pensacola, Florida
I originally just wanted cig flavors... I was ok with blu tobbacco, and Njoy disposable reds were ok... but I was just happy to not be smoking. I tried some disposable e-hookah cig-a-likes because they were 6$ each... the peach and pinapple were like smoking candy. They actually tasted really good and got me looking at other options.

I am still looking for a nice tobbacco flavor, but am less and less interested the longer I stay away from smokes. I have a swisher sweet type called black honey... I have that with morning coffee when I am at home... it seems to do the trick. I think as a vaper your tates will change eventually... but you like what you like... nothing unusual about that.

Jay-dub

Moved On
Oct 10, 2013
Kansas City, MO
I'm one of the only people I know who isn't into fruits or bakery or florals or whatever. I still want a good old-fashioned tobacco based flavor, and I don't know why.

Is there something wrong with me that I don't like those other flavors that much?? That I still want a sort-of tobacco flavor in my vape?

I feel like an outcast LOL.

How long have you vaped? After nearly a year for me (coming up on my first vapiversary ) I finally started to venture out. I still don't place an order without any tobacco though.

Barbara21

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Greenville, SC, USA
I never considered myself a 'tobacco' lover. But two of my top three juices are 'tobacco' ('Shai Hulud' from DarkestDayVaper and 'SweetBacca' from Vapealicious). But if I had tried them without knowing their name, I wouldn't have considered them 'tobacco'.

To be honest, I'm not exactly sure what tobacco flavor is exactly. Strawberry, yes - I can compare it to a real strawberry or strawberry candy or strawberry cake or whatever. But I have no comparative basis with tobaccos since I've never *tasted* tobacco, just the smell of burning tobacco which is (obviously) different.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
In the beginning of my journey, my mind process was that I needed something as close to an analog taste as I could get. The very first flavor I ever vaped smelled awful and tasted like wet sweat socks smell at the beginning. I realized it was more my taste buds along with my olfactory nerves which were totally confused about this new sensation of "smoking" without "smoke."

I went crazy with flavors soon after - thinking "Wow I can vape a desert - cool!" - but soon tired of all of those sensory overloads. After a full year + three months of vaping, I tend to stay with tobacco based flavors. At least 95% of my current stockpile are tobacco based, however, I found I do not care for NET's or WTA's...they remind me too much of the old days and that taste of true tobacco.

We like what we like and if it keeps you vaping - all is good!

exnihilo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
To be honest, I'm not exactly sure what tobacco flavor is exactly. Strawberry, yes - I can compare it to a real strawberry or strawberry candy or strawberry cake or whatever. But I have no comparative basis with tobaccos since I've never *tasted* tobacco, just the smell of burning tobacco which is (obviously) different.

This. I don't prefer tobacco flavors because they're like tobaccos, I like them because I do not enjoy vaping candy.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Anjaffm

Dragon Lady
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Germany
Nothing wrong with tobacco flavor whatsoever :)

I used to love small, sweet-flavored cigars when I still smoked. And I started vaping with exactly such a nice flavor. And made the switch immediately. After all, I was not missing anything. :)

Over time, I started to enjoy vaping fruit flavors and sweet flavors - BUT now and then I still very much enjoy a nice sweet-flavored-small-cigar-tasting vape. Especially with a nice glass of red wine. Those flavors used to go together for many years. And they still do now. Only without the smoke as such :)

Nothing wrong with tobacco flavors at all :)

(Sorry, I cannot give "recipes", as I am in Germany, vaping German stuff... )

Chas_L

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2013
Buchanan Ga
IMO when many reference Tobacco tatse they are refering to cigerattes which really do not have much of a tobbaco taste. I vape more tobacco based flavors than desert ,bakery,fruit types but then I smoked cigars,a pipe and chewed tobacco for many years before taking up vaping. When I smoked cigerrates it was just for the nicotine and taste was always lacking.

macmiddlebrooks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Guess I'm a little different in that I started vapeing fruits right off the bat, then moved to tobaccos and custards where I'm currently enjoying H1N1, El Kamino, Deadly Sin and Mother's Milk in my rotation. Whomever "invented" tobacco+vanilla+caramel....I'd like to shake your hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread