tenor.gif

SO - How are "You" Doing . . . . :unsure:

been awhile Uncle how have you been

Reactions: tgs3

JJ1977

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It has been a while. I too dual used for nine months. Coming up on a year and a half cigarette free. Have gone from 24 to 3mg of nic. Honestly, never thought I would quit. And to be honest I was not obsessed with quitting - I didn't put a lot of pressure on myself.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Great to read Uncle's story. And Jman8 is right - being able to just cut down is great - was a game changer for me psychologically. Everyone has their own path.
Thats great, me myself went from 24mg to .3mg over the course from April 2012 to now which has been a great feeling

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
been awhile Uncle how have you been

Not to Bad - Thankfully . . . Still going through some withdrawal at times & changes, especially since I became a Full-time vapor and no longer smoking cigarettes since March . . . Nothing really to unusual - nor that many people have not gone through already . . . So adjusting and getting through as best as possible . . . :rolleyes:

How about - "You" . . . Also - Are Ya' getting ready & stocking up yet ? ? ? ;)

tgs3

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Not to Bad - Thankfully . . . Still going through some withdrawal at times & changes, especially since I became a Full-time vapor and no longer smoking cigarettes since March . . .

Hey Uncle, I had my last cigarette on March 11, 2018. Hopefully, a March quitting day will be just as auspicious for you!

P2PLeon

Toot This, Toot That, Toot Everything
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Middlesbrough,UK
    myvapingright.com
    I lasted right up to 10 pm. so good going, although I did have 4 in the space of 1 hour 30 minutes.

Woke up and had a ... without trying to vape, so will be smoking today.

Will vape tomorrow as it will be 1 month 2 days since my 37th birthday.

virm

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 27, 2019
    I did a search but it's a bit off today, going outside the thread, so i don't know if someone has already covered this
    @P2PLeon and others still hitting and missing, i;ve related this in several places already, wouldn't mind detailing my experience, but in punch point form, here's how i think i (finally managed it)
    1. NICOTINE SALTS
    2. Throw out all cigarettes.
    IF
    you've been oscilating between the cloudier vaping, enjoying it, then going back to that old cigarette hit with the high nich. simply replace the analog with the high-nic-salt MTLing. A secondary tank or even a very cheap, small pod device should the trick. That is, keep whatever you've been using for the clouds as is, and replace the analog with an MTL + above 1ohm + 15mg or higher nicsalt. I got tempted once or twice the first week, but not when i was full of nic and could rush to vape. It's been a couple of months already, and it's very diff. from when i quit analogs before, whether before vapes or with the older setups.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread