Still waiting for my Apollo Stainless Steel VTube!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeepster08

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
I'm still considered new here and can not post replies in other forums. I ordered my Stainless Steel VTube from Apollo a month ago and it finally looks like I may have it in my hands in a week or so. Can hardley wait! Any other new members out there waiting on the Stainless VTube? We can talk about it here and not feel as if we are being left out of the conversation! :toast:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I've been using my mini SS for a week now; LUV it! I'm sure you'll like yours also...
thumbsup.gif

Kipara

May 12, 2012
Watamu
Hi, I am also new to this forum, and my experience with Apollo ecigs UK is rather disappointing. I orderer my vtube ss on May 3rd. And it was not indicated that it was not in stock. One day later I got an email telling me, it is not in stock, and on my account the order was "backordered". I paid the normal price, no preorder offer. When I complained with Rick, Apollo UK, he was very rude and told me that I should be happy to have such a good deal at such a low price (the company is making almost no profit) and that Apollo is the only one in the world selling ss lavatube and I should be patient. But I did not pay the low price, I paid 67.95 £. Now there is good news for all people who are interested in a stainless steel lavatube. Other shops are coming up with the same stainless steel, Apollo is not the only one, e.g. a shop in UK.

Last edited:

Jeepster08

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
I just looked at the website you mention. I could be wrong, but those sure look like they are chrome plated. SS is not quite as shiny. If they were really SS they would not be selling them at that price. Also... If they did have access to the SS tubes, then they would probably offer both SS and chrome as Apollo is doing. Sorry to hear about your less than favorable customer service but I think you should take comfort in knowing that you will get a real SS VTube when all is said and done.

Kipara

May 12, 2012
Watamu
The price for the Mini-Lavatube SS kit is 65 £ and the normal body only is 52 £. And when I look to the price I paid for the normal Lavatube SS the kit is 67 £ and the Mini SS kit is the same price, there is no difference at Apollo between mini and normal LT. And then the price of Apollo and the other UK shop are almost identical. And the shine depends on the light, also when you look at some pics from Apollo they look shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread