Still Weather Delays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
This is one of the few times my ocd has helped me. I have 10 cartos in 2 cases and a pcc, 7 untouched boxes of prefilled cartos, a box of self filled, 3 boxes of blanks, and three bottles (only 2 are untouched of each) of my three favorite flavors. That's the lowest in stock I've had and I'm freaking out...... Only suggestion I have is to try and have at least 2 weeks worth on hand just in case something like this comes up. If I lived in cali I would gladly bring you some cartos or juice Ms. Star.

You're not dumb Ms. Kimmy, just used to getting your orders in 2 days.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
Very kind of you, Morandir sir. Must suck to have your entire head hurt from top to bottom, hope you feel better soon. Yes, lesson is learned. Instead of random ordering, I will sit down and plot out how much of what I think I'll need for a 3-4 weeks and order up. Thought I had done just that, but my last order was for two boxes of flavors I didn't end up liking, and one box for a flavor they ran out of. So I basically got nothing out of 15 carts ordered. Oh well.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
Yes, starsong, backups, backups, backups......... I have the same fear of running out and already have a huge collection.
By the way, my red diamond-series (the one to replace the defective one) came today and works like a charm.
I like your signature!

Thanks Lisa. Good news about your replacement and planning ahead :)
At least now my sig better reflects how much I've 'saved' between all the batteries, carts, juices, and accessories. Just need to find 1 or 2 more flavors I really like before stocking up.

Sandy68

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Illinois
I live in Illinois, ordered late the 4th, received notification from the good folks at V4L the 7th that my order was shipped, but didn't get it until the afternoon of the 10th. And, I'm only about 160 miles southwest! I feel for you as I was sweating it too...was on my LAST cartomizer from Cig2o. Was never so relieved to see the mailman. LOL.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
Thanks for all the well wishes friends. The package did arrive today. Got a battery and 1 box of carts (the waffle I wanted to try). But the one thing I reallllllly wanted/needed was my WowBoy carts -- not in the package!! No note to say why either. So I just submitted a ticket. If there was any time some nice freebie carts would have been appreciated it would have been now, too bad I didn't get any. Did get a pink pouch for the battery tho :) So I still am in need of my daily vape (woe is me).

MaiTaiMary

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2010
Apollo Beach
I don't mean to rub salt in the wound, but I placed an order on Thurs, Feb 10 and I just checked. It's out for delivery to me TODAY! Fastest shipping ever. Considering where I live, I think that's incredible. When I ordered during the snowstorm(s), it only took maybe an extra day or so to get here. However, there was that one time late last year when my package sat in Denver (which is definitely NOT on the way to FL from Chicago) for about 5 days. But we won't talk about that.

jeffree

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
california
Well, out here in loopy Calif my package this week arrived in the usual two days. Go figure.

But Star, as you mentioned, the lesson here is a big one, IMO... not letting supplies get so low that one has to count the shipping days, especially if quitting cigs is in the picture. Although my own stash is just a few months' worth, there are guys here well stocked until 2012 or even 13. No joke! I do hope you get your stuff soon.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
Well, out here in loopy Calif my package this week arrived in the usual two days. Go figure.

But Star, as you mentioned, the lesson here is a big one, IMO... not letting supplies get so low that one has to count the shipping days, especially if quitting cigs is in the picture. Although my own stash is just a few months' worth, there are guys here well stocked until 2012 or even 13. No joke! I do hope you get your stuff soon.

Well, I did think I was stocking up... previous order was for 3 packs of flavors I hadn't tried before. Unfortunately I didn't like 2 of them and the 3rd they were out of, so immediately placed a new order since now what I thought was a couple weeks worth was suddenly 0. It's just been a bit of bad luck, and I don't blame them at all - it's my tastebuds and the postal service.

Slightly off topic: I know I love WowBoy, but haven't found another flavor to be excited about. I've tried the coffee sampler and Parlament, and couldn't stand them. The Waffle and RY4 are just OK. The only free samples I've gotten were Razz and Margarita (didn't like those either) and another coffee (ugh). Again, nothing against them or their flavors, I'm sure they are perfect for other people. So I'm a little nervous about buying more packs without having the opportunity to try just 1 first. Makes it is a little hard to really stock up just yet.

Edit: I dug out some of the coffees, since everyone says what you don't like one day you might like another day.... so the espresso is growing on me :)

Last edited:

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
If you like Wowboy I would also suggest WOW Peppermint - you'll have to get the carts right now as we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of joice. From the beginning this has been one of my favorites. Maybe also try fruit flavors I like the grape and peach, a menthol flavor I like is the Smilin - I'm not a big fan of the alcohol flavors, but I do like the coffee. Best of luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread