Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
FLüXomizer Restock 510XL's and regulars (in three colors) ~5-6 days
Phoenix Restock & Ravens 510 XL Bottom Coil, eGo 3ml tanks (sleeved, sleeveless, replacements) ~5-6days
ViVi Nova Restock (along with mini and regular clear tubes) 3.5ml tanks and Mini tanks ~7days
Stardust Restock (with colors and clear color stardust replacement tubes) Long wick, 2.2 and 2.5ohm ~7days

• Hyper SRT
  • NEW Gripper
  • NEW VMAX SS w/eGo compatibility
  • eGo SCT Mini Tank (all colors) 2.0ohm 2ml Top Coil
  • TeLeSCoPe (brushed aluminum mod that collapses with the battery used, locking bottom fire button, mechanical. Can use 16340, 18350, 18500, 18650 w/o tube extensions)
  • Shorty 22mm Single Coil Clear Filler Carto (all colors, these are similar to our SMOKtech, GotVapes branded DIAMONDs)
  • Type B-D eGo vertical shorty sleeve, Regular and Mini Tank eGo sleeves with flanged platform (Type A is thread sleeves which we already carry and in stock in chrome and brass)
All of the above ~7-10 days

Liqua Italian Flavored eJuice in 30ml bottles ~3-5days

The Introduction of our STALLION Line ;) ~3-5days

A KALEIDOSCOPE of drip tips, too many to list but some very cool and unique stuff.... ~5-7 days

If I have missed anything Chris can update...

tinajfreeman

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
alphanew5.jpg

This thing! It's Alpha. I've been dreaming about it at night...

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Danno where the heck are the 3.0+ ohm atty heads for the vivi's??? Bad said they were coming a couple/few weeks back and everytime I mention it I never get a reply. Im sure hes just missing it but Im waiting and waiting for em. The vmax needs higher ohm attys for the nova.....

when the vivi's arrive wewill have 3.8 ohm heads to purchase

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
that is a alpha product 7 days away, and much more alpha that he didnt mention but i will in the upcoming days, things are about to get wild, and this is only the beginning.

I hate to ask this of you Bad and I realize you might not be able to answer, but do you have a ballpark figure for the cost of the battery and tank? School here starts on the 2nd and I have to put as much as I can toward school supplies so I'd like to be able to allocate my funds better. Even if you can't narrow it down much, something like under $30 or under $20 would work fine!

Sorry for posting this outside of the Alpha thread, but you're over here talking about it so I figured I'd try my luck.

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
The delivery date timings although disappointing for some work perfect for me. I'll be on a getaway with my wife for our 33rd anniversary and won't be back til mid week. Just about when the majority of the bombs drop. Very releived that I won't be stressed wondering if I am missing the excitement. Now I'll be able to focus all my attention on my princess. BTW she said she will give vaping another shot when we return. Last time (6 months ago) she only went a week or so. But I am hoping the Phoenix BC will sway her a bit more this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread