Stock News On Upcoming Inventory...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Right now we are actively trying to get the manufacturer to recall the shipment and then resend, fingers crossed....

That is an interesting theory. I worked for Harley for 4 years....they have a team of lawyers that spends their time searching the web and sending out cease and desist orders on products that use anything close to their myriad of trademarked products.

The skull thing shouldn't hold up tho...there are lots of motorcycle products that use the skull.

SolemnPenguin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
Houston, TX
Very little accountability...they gave us a reason through our shipper stating "trademark infringement" which is bizarre - Chris theorized that maybe they saw the skull tips and thought they were a rip of Harley Davidson, we just don't know and await their communication on this through the US Mails.

Right now we are actively trying to get the manufacturer to recall the shipment and then resend, fingers crossed....

If they think there is trademark infringement the manufacturer probably won't be able to recall the shipment. They'll seize it as evidence (counterfeit goods).

If that is the track customs is on, I would recommend making backups of all your computers and keeping those backups off site. If they decide to turn their eyes on you as the recipient/distributor of those goods you'll likely have them knocking on your door; and it's standard practice for the FBI to take all computer equipment and electronic storage devices back to their labs for analysis. You'll need the backups to get back up and running on the new computers you'll have to buy.

I really hope it's just a glitch and they'll release the shipment to you soon!

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
If they think there is trademark infringement the manufacturer probably won't be able to recall the shipment. They'll seize it as evidence (counterfeit goods).

If that is the track customs is on, I would recommend making backups of all your computers and keeping those backups off site. If they decide to turn their eyes on you as the recipient/distributor of those goods you'll likely have them knocking on your door; and it's standard practice for the FBI to take all computer equipment and electronic storage devices back to their labs for analysis. You'll need the backups to get back up and running on the new computers you'll have to buy.

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

jerry503

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Portland OR
You can do that on a PC as well... On a thread that you haven't read all of the post you will see the large envelope on the far left, then a small round icon with two down arrows ( chevrons ) followed by a letter looking icon... Hover over the round icon with the chevrons in it and it should say something like go the first new post or something similar.

That's great to know rdsok... my right index finger thanks you!

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
Oh wow, Dan! That sucks so much! Poo, I'm gonna have to think up a replacement present for Mr. Bonny. Hmm... I would just get him some vaping gear to go along with the rest of what I have, but I wanted something unique like those skull tips. It could (and probably will, if you ever get them) be a late present :laugh:

I hope you get all of this straightened out!

mattt9998

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Rochester, NY

As an IT person for a good sized company, any company who does not have an off-site backup is playing with fire, also recomend a cloud based backup, even something as simple as carbonite would work.

Online Backup

mattt9998

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Rochester, NY
Does customs hold the whole shipment, even though it is one item in question? I wonder why they don't release the rest of it. I know nothing about customs.

Then customs would have to re-pack part of the shipment, while holding the rest, which would be extra work for them.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
BACK IN STOCK - ViVi Nova v2.5 3.5ml, Phoenix XL 510 Bottom Coil, Phoenix 3.0ml 510 eGo Tanks Sleeved and Sleeveless

Nova Tanks - GotVapes VISION ViVi NOVA™ 3.5ml V2.5 REBUILDABLE TANK [gv-VIVINOVA-TANKV2.5] - $13.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Phoenix XL Bottom Coils - GotVapes PHOENiX™ 510 BC-TC : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Phoenix 3ml eGo Tanks - GotVapes PHOENiX™ Tank : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

We still have more ohms coming on the sleeveless Phoenix Tanks among other items...

Thanks to all of our wonderful, beautiful, good-looking, patient, loyal and kind customers from Chris and I...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread