Stock Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Alright me hardy's, this be the place for the stock that updates frequently.

As you know Laser 510's are in, and more are in transit. Judging by the Tracking numbers, Today should be the day for more!

So 10440 Ultrafire batteries and 510 Lasers should be here in just a few hours!

Chameleons and Extension Sleeves are also on their way!!!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hello everyone!
As you know IkenVape is still in the process of growing and with all your help it is growing fast! The Chinese New year really left us in the dark this time. I personally pulled many all nighters this past week trying as hard as I can to get our products to us. I did manage with a few good notes. I'm pleased to tell you that all of our HV atomizers will be coming straight the manufacture itself! I also managed to meet a very kind representative in which we established what seems to be the beginning of a great friendship.

HV901's 4.2Ω have arrived! Safely and soundly, we were unable to get our 510HV's this time around but we will have them very soon. As you may know by now, we order High Voltage Atomizers that are built for 3.7V to 6V anymore and the atomizer will most likely fail. We like the middle ground personally because it can satisfy all. If you haven't tried one yet, I highly recommend to give it a try and see what your missing out on!

Next up is the 3rd installment from the Laser Family! We are very ecstatic to announce: We now have KR LPV's!! (Laser personal Vaporizers) They are 901/Cartomizer compatible, they have also been built with Authentic Kranger adapters and should be used with 10440 3.7V AAA sized batteries.

Future comings:
For all you Chameleons out there, we have the USB pass-through on it's way! As well as extra adapters featuring the new V4 adapter. I'm sorry for the lack of knowledge of adding a picture into the newsletter! Chameleon pictures by iken2punk - Photobucket

We just have been notified by a good friend and customer that we should have a Banner contest! Stay tuned on the forums for any future development!

Again Thank you Very much for being amazing customers and it is always a pleasure meeting all of you!
If you ever have any questions or need anything, I'm only an email away!
Isaac
Products

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey everyone! It's Val here... Isaac is at his evening job. I just wanted to let you all know that we did get some lasers in, unfortunately it's just a limited amount so we are not going to be sending out a newsletter. We also have AW premium rcr123 rechargeable 3.7 volt batteries in stock! Have a great night everyone!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Added to stock!
XHV 5.2Ω 801, 510 Atomizers Perfect for 8V (2x 123a 3.7V batteries)

"New" 901 5.2Ω 5-6V Atomizers

Ultrafire Wf-138 Multi-voltage charger for 3.0-3.6V 123a batteries

Ultrafire WF-139 Ultrafire Universal Battery Charger

17670 UltraFire 3.7V Protected Battery 1800mah

***Inbound International Arrival, March 20, 2010, 2:32 am, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
LIQUIDS,
Assorted colors of Blank Cartomizers

*** Inbound Out of Customs, March 18, 2010, 1:08 pm
AW 123a 3.7V batteries

WHATS TO COME:

1. Laser's are on their way! Friday should be our day for the LVP1 and LVP2!

2. Low resistant atomizers, these have been built to make 3.7V worth of power to feel like 5-6Volts! Keep the great low size with your Chameleon while maintaining the High Volt feeling!

3. AW LiMN 3.7V batteries.
These cells can handle high amperage and is safe to use in series / multi-cell applications. Can be charge with any LiIon battery charger with 4.2V output. They don't have a protection pcb circuit because they are considered safe chemistry. If you over discharge them, they simply die and won't burst into flames.

IMR16340 Specifications :

Nominal Voltage : 3.7V
Capacity : 550mAH
Lowest Discharge Voltage : 2.50V
Standard Charge : CC/CV ( max. charging rate 1.5A )
Cycle Life : > 500 cycles
Max. continuous discharge rate : 8C
Operating Discharge Temperature : -10 - 60 Degree Celsius

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
There is MUCH in the works at ikenvape right now, but 1st we'll do the Stock update first. :)

LPV1 510 and KR8/901 Silver Laser Personal Vaporizers are now back in!

2 exciting new products have surfaced as well!

AW IMR 16340 LiMN High Drain batteries are now available. These cells can handle high amperage and is safe to use in series / multi-cell applications. Can be charge with any LiIon battery charger with 4.2V output. They don't have a protection pcb circuit because they are considered safe chemistry. If you over discharge them, they simply die and won't burst into flames.

AW 10440 , which is the Perfect fit to all our LPV lines are now in stock!

Ultrafire Wf-138 Multi-voltage charger for 3.0-3.6V 123a batteries

Ultrafire WF-139 Ultrafire Universal Battery Charger

What's to come:

As you know, we aim for perfection in everything we do. :thumb:

-LPV2 with Customizations

-Beta Beta? XHV

-Rebuilt from ground up Atomizers, LR and HV

-Dragons Brew USA Made Liquid (Testing)

-T- Shirts, Bumper Stickers, window decals

-Mechanical Chameleon (Testing)

-http://theprecious.ro/home/ (testing)

MrsIken

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
PA USA
Hello Everyone!
We have a Huge line up for you to enjoy today! and I have a small feeling that we're going to be slammed up the wall in orders!

Firstly, Liquid-ation is back! All 20ml e-liquid of every flavor is now $4.99!

Batteries:
We now have the infamous AW LiMN 16340/Cr-123a batteries in stock! Like 4.2V at 9+ hours? Keep it all the Way till the battery is depleted and Recharge!

AW10440 batteries are now in stock! These batteries are what the LpV3 is modeled after so Don't waste your time while you wait for weeks and play guessing games from China! With our prices, we can't be beat!

Atomizers:
All HV and XHV atomizers have come down in price, as well as the new Insurance system!

901 and 801 5.2Ω atomizers has been Perfected for 2- Rcr-123a/16340 3.7V batteries! That's 8 volts of power at it's finest in 2 flavors none the less! Both are drip friendly and preforms miracles!

You asked and it shall be received! 510 Silver 3.0Ω blank Cartomizers are now in and perform like no other! Get them now for the amazing low price of under $2.00!

Everyones Favorite 6 volt Atomizer is back with a vengeance! The most Best selling atomizer on the market today! The 3.5Ω 510 silver atomizer is here to rule!

While we tackle the LV market (Low resistance) We're almost on point to the Right Resistance! We have the 2.5Ω 510 atomizer now in stock. Not as quick to heat as the 1.5Ω, nor as quick to burn. This baby runs smooth all they way through and IS mod friendly, so no worries trying to use your 3.7 (4.2) mods, because this one handles it just right!

Lasers:
LpV3 has landed! Packed Stronger adhesives, threading improved, battery ventilation through bottom cap, matte smooth finish. Also the LpV3 will be able to use our future line of customizational vinyls! Kr8 and 510 editions now available!

Now for the Finale!!

CHAMELEON is NOW back in stock!
Grab the super slim and soft to the touch virtually indestructible PV that everyone is raving about!

Use your Chameleon to the MAX with the Extension sleeve and achieve the 5 Volt sweet spot with the Chameleon's USB Pass-through!

Thank you very very much Ladies and Gentlemen! As Always we look deeply forward to doing business with you!
Your friends/suppliers
Iken and Val

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread