Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh the Happy

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
SC
Hey everybody, i've read a lot on here about how people like Vapor Renu.
I'm looking to buy 36mg and cut it to 18mg - my preferred level.
My question is: If i get the double shot of flavor, and the Flavor Enhancer,
will the flavor still be strong enough when i cut it down %50?
I only ask because i've noticed some people say their flavors are good,
just sometimes a little weak.
I've read every thread here i could find about/including Vapor Renu, and
from what i've read it seems like a good way to save a few dollars.
Please let me know if i am wrong and would end up with tasteless puffs.

Also, if it you would think it matters; the two flavors i want to play with
first are the Re(4)nu, and the ever popular Swedish Fish, i know
some flavors are stronger and what not.

SimpleSins

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
SW Iowa
I think even with double shots you'd still be quite disappointed if you diluted them in half. I have both of those flavors sitting here beside me, both at double shots, and they are great, not overpowering. How they'd be a standard strength I don't know, but I can make an educated guess that trying them at half strength would leave nothing more than a pleasant memory of the flavor that used to be.

Josh the Happy

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
SC
I think even with double shots you'd still be quite disappointed if you diluted them in half. I have both of those flavors sitting here beside me, both at double shots, and they are great, not overpowering. How they'd be a standard strength I don't know, but I can make an educated guess that trying them at half strength would leave nothing more than a pleasant memory of the flavor that used to be.

That is what i wanted to know, thanks fer the input!

however strong the flavor is, just know that you'll be cutting it in half ....

Not trying to sound like a smart-...:

That was the whole point.

(The people of the world need to get together and decide different fonts for different voice tones/emotions. I meant that as simple as it sounded, but man i feel that it looks like i'm being a jerk.)

Last edited:

Josh the Happy

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
SC
It's no big loss, I did the math; their juice comes to around $0.31/ml if I buy a bottle of each. Bringing overall cost down would have been neato on the bottom line, but not at the expense of flavor. If Vapor Renu had the Re(4)nu, and Swedish Fish concentrates, maybe I'd DIY like suggested: Split it, then add some drops. (I know i can get recipes, but one step at time - they are bookmarked for future reference.)

I have the time on my hands to mix and experiment. I'll just get them each in their 16mg for now, then study about, and read peoples experiences with DIY. I'm hoping to have few dollars to drop on the 100mg co-op.
From a lot of reading I've done here i think I can work doing it myself out to the point of saving real money.

That having been my goal from the beginning, and it is just an amusing thought: doing something to save a noticeable amount on something that is already saving me a noticeable amount over my previous bad habit.

Last edited:

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Southeast Texas
yes, at these prices, I'd not try to cut anything, myself. I love the double shot! Vape I can actually Taste! Yeah!!! and keep on tasting as I vape. With other vendors, I might taste the first few puffs, then nothing much. bleh. I knew I was entering OMG HappyLand when I could smell the liquid from outside the box it came in. And no, nothing had spilled. Swedish Fish Rocked my world. I ordered one other juice from them at reg strength, as it was a brand new flavor I had asked to have put on the menu, i didn't know if the double shot would be too much. It def needed to sit and steep a bit, but it's coming along nicely. All my furture orders will be double shots though. I am SO never goin back to bland perfumy what flavor is this supposed to be again? juices!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread