Stolen CC info/Shipping issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

subversive

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2011
United States
Just wanted to throw out there that I ordered from this company for the first time recently. I do not have any malware or spyware on the computer I used to place this order. It's a relatively new PC that I built myself, and I have scanned with both Malwarebytes and Spybot to doublecheck after this incident. I have not made any other online purchases or used my card for anything for at least two weeks prior to placing my order.

Within 36 hours of placing my order, someone used my CC info to order a wedding dress from a Chinese company. The card has been canceled and the amount disputed.

In addition to that, my order has been listed as being stuck in Texas since June 6. I chose priority mail for my shipping since I had seen a few threads about shipping issues. I just filled out a form on USPS.com with the tracking info and the problem, so we'll see if that gets things moving.

I'm not saying you guys are the scourge of the earth, and I'll be happy when my cartos arrive, but I'm not sure I will be ordering from you again. I know there can be many possibilities when CC info is stolen, but it seems very likely it's related to this order.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Subversive- will try to help - can you PM me an order number or your last name? Usually we have NO problems with Priority- its the first class the USPS has recently been slagging (across the NET, not just us).

Remember on CC fraud, card numbers are usually culled after a raid by hackers on major processing systems and bank databases - raids coming from China and/or Russia/Eastern Bloc for the most part. Once they are sold or distributed into the hands of the nefarious, whole process can take several weeks before it is actually USED. On GotVapes we do not store ANY credit card info. You will be clued to this by the fact we do not offer to SAVE you card info for easier purchasing later (By the way I NEVER let a site save my CC info, save maybe Amazon). Also just to assure you we keep updated with all the secure layers. For instance an alert went out about SSL (secure sockets layer) security protocol and the need to switch your payment system to TLS (a more dynamic protocol that is practically impossible to crack). WE did this immediately - so shopping at GotVapes is honestly about the most secure way you can use your CC atm - No database storage of your info and the most advanced secure layers as of this date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread