Stolen Vape Gear and Why House of Hybrids Rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
Hi All,

I just wanted to drop a quick shout out to the House of Hybrids folks, they are fantastic! I had my vape bag stolen from my car on Tuesday, and I lost almost everything (98% of my gear, wick, wire, juice, batteries, syringes, etc ...) also in the bag was my 18650 HoH tube for my Zen mod. I called HoH to see about getting parts to upgrade my 510 connector to the new kit, and they were kind enough to throw in a replacement tube! I got the box yesterday, and in it was a fantastic surprise, instead of filling the empty space in the box with bubble wrap, they chose to fill it with candy and toys and a couple bottles of really tasty juice! This was truly a lift to my spirits after losing almost everything to thieves. It is also why I will always spend a little more to buy HoH products!!!

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
Thats awesome! Good to see a company willing to go out of the way to make a customer feel better. gonna have to check them out

The do NOT do direct sales, all of their stuff is sold through their distributors and partners ... Electronicstix is the best place to find their gear, just be aware that they are out of stock a LOT because the stuff sells so quickly.

DoMortas

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2014
NY
Candy and toys?! They are marketing to children!! Trying to lure them to e-cigs and tasty juices! We MUST regulate and control this! Errr.... Sorry.. Had a Zeller moment of stupidity there lol

Sorry to hear about getting your gear stolen, that sucks!! Glad they were cool like that, I know of a few online shops who are like that, it's funny how a little compassion, understanding and candy can gain loyalty lol

Last edited:

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
Candy and toys?! They are marketing to children!! Trying to lure them to e-cigs and tasty juices! We MUST regulate and control this! Errr.... Sorry.. Had a Zellar moment of stupidity lol

Sorry to hear about getting your gear stolen, that sucks!! Glad they were cool like that, I know of a few online shops who are like that, it's funny how a little compassion, understanding and candy can gain loyalty lol

Nope, not marketing to children! Zen remembered meeting me at Vapefest, and KNEW I earned all the grey in my beard!

They earned my loyalty when I bought my first HoH product and had a problem. Back then they took care of it immediately, and made me feel like my money was well spent. Then I met Zen at Vapefest, and he was awesome, he is a real "people person" and actually cares about his customers experiences and stands behind every product with his name on it. Compassion, Understanding, and perhaps more importantly, Caring (NOT Candy) is what truly sets them apart from anyone else I have done business with.

DoMortas

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2014
NY
Nice! I'm hoping I can get the time off of work so I can go to the next Vapefest, and for the record (because sarcasm does not come through so well in text) compassion and understanding yes, but the candy was just there for the laughs (and to add to the Zeller comment, or Harkin lol and for those who don't know what I mean, watch the video on C-Span for the FDA tobacco regulations meeting, link is posted on here in a few places)

Last edited:

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
Nice! I'm hoping I can get the time off of work so I can go to the next Vapefest, and for the record (because sarcasm does not come through so well in text) compassion and understanding yes, but the candy was just there for the laughs (and to add to the Zeller comment, or Harkin lol and for those who don't know what I mean, watch the video on C-Span for the FDA tobacco regulations meeting, link is posted on here in a few places)

LOL! I did get the sarcasm but really wanted to emphasize the reasons for those that might have missed the sarcasm! Hopefully you will get to a vapefest one of these days, they are awesome!

CKCalmer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2014
My mancave
I called HoH to see about getting parts to upgrade my 510 connector to the new kit, and they were kind enough to throw in a replacement tube! I got the box yesterday, and in it was a fantastic surprise, instead of filling the empty space in the box with bubble wrap, they chose to fill it with candy and toys and a couple bottles of really tasty juice! This was truly a lift to my spirits after losing almost everything to thieves. It is also why I will always spend a little more to buy HoH products!!!
That's really great. It's not nearly often enough that we see a merchant who cares this much about their customers. After all, we are their very livelihoods, right?

I'm absolutely putting HoH's brand name on my "Must Shop" list, and ElectronicStix.com in my bookmarks list. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread