Stomach Hurting From Low Nicotine (11MG) E-cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vardanai

Mar 6, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Around 6 months ago I bought a 510 kit and a 11-mg nicotine e-liquid from MyPVShop and I'm happy about everything except for the fact that when I take 4 puffs my stomach gets this weird feeling and I, very slightly feel nautious. When I smoke analogs, I smoke about 7/day and I never feel bad. I don't know why this is happening, is this more likely to be a nicotine affect or a PG affect? Today I purchased the Pen-Style (RN4072) From MyPVShop with many liquids but this time they're PG free and 0-mg nicotine. Also, what's the difference between VG and PG? I heard that VG produces more vapor and tastes better but PG has a better throat hit. Also, is the pen-style any good, is it better than the 510 because I have the 510 and it really annoys me when the atomizer gets heated and the battery doesn't last long and you have to keep refilling e-liquid while you barely taste the e-liquid because most of it gets burned. Also, is 0-mg nicotine e-liquid any different from the ones with nicotine? If yes, how?

Strigoi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2010
Martinez, CA
it sounds like you may have a PG allergy of some sort. you shouldn't be experiencing any kind of nicotine overdose at 11mg after only a few puffs. if you do a search on here you may be able to find someone that has had a similar problem.

PG gives you better throat hit and flavor while VG gives more vapor but can mute the flavors some (and has a sweet taste).

your 510 is going to be better than one of the pen style or mini ones in terms of battery life. you might want to give cartomizers a try with your 510. a lot of people prefer them because they tend to require less filling and topping off than an atty/cart combo. i don't like them (i only drip) but it just comes down to personal preference. there are also other options such as the Ego which are still relatively small (never seen one in person) but they have much better battery life.

as for 0mg liquid, the only difference is that there is no nicotine in it.

Last edited:

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
Some people do have problems with pg and their guts. VG is cool so give it a try and see what happens. The battery life on the 510 is lame. However, your atty problem is probably user error. You really can't expect to vape on any of them for long without topping off fairly often unless you mod it. Like the last poster said the carto's are easier and vape for longer without filling. But they still take a bit to get used to. I've been at it for a while and still find that I have days when nothing seems to work right. All I can say is keep your batteries charged up and your atties or carto's topped off.

Springbird

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
Connecticut
Too much nicotine can definitely make you nauseous. If you find that the 0 nic does not make you nauseous that would indicate that it is the nic that's doing it. It may be that 0 is not enough nic though. If the flavors go well together you could try mixing the 0 with the 11 till you find the proportion that works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread