EU STOP EU TPD LAW FROM RUINING OUR INNOCENT FUN

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke maher

Dec 10, 2015
To anyone that doesn't know, in May, the EU will put into place incredibly stupid laws such as a small tank size of 2ml, no variable temp or watt mods, no bigger juice bottle than 10ml etc, all of this is to get more money from tax and to push vaping out of the way from overtaking the tobacco market. vaping shouldn't even be on the tobacco affiliated laws!!
Everyone who sees this, sign this petition, we need more people to sign it to stop these barbaric laws from decreasing the vaping market by up to 50%! Sign the petition and see for yourself how the vaping market will look if these offensive laws go through. It's your duty as a member of this forum to sign the petition!
Home - Vapers For Britain

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
To anyone that doesn't know, in May, the EU will put into place incredibly stupid laws such as a small tank size of 2ml, no variable temp or watt mods, no bigger juice bottle than 10ml etc, all of this is to get more money from tax and to push vaping out of the way from overtaking the tobacco market. Vaping shouldn't even be on the tobacco affiliated laws!!
Everyone who sees this, sign this petition, we need more people to sign it to stop these barbaric laws from decreasing the vaping market by up to 50%! Sign the petition and see for yourself how the vaping market will look if these offensive laws go through. It's your duty as a member of this forum to sign the petition!
Home - Vapers For Britain
How about start a campaign to get vapers to the polls and vote to opt out of the EU? I'm in the US. It's always seemed to me the Brits must be the most civilized people on the planet. I don't think that will stay true if they stay in the EU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread