EU Stop/Remove the regulations on vaping in the UK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep-calm-and-vape-on-123.png

Here's a petition that will hopefully make a difference if you are sick of all the messed up restrictions on our vaping freedom:

Sign the Petition

NACS_Logo.png

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
That's normal and the system does it.
New Member does not have enough posts yet for them to show up. Must have a minimum of 5 posts.

I know why but was trying to inform a new member who is trying to do their best advocating for vaping in their country that the link was removed. 2 of his threads have already been closed. I advocate for vaping and try to do my best to help others who are advocating.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
keep-calm-and-vape-on-123.png

Here's a petition that will hopefully make a difference if you are sick of all the messed up restrictions on our vaping freedom:

Sign the Petition

NACS_Logo.png

I know why but was trying to inform a new member who is trying to do their best advocating for vaping in their country that the link was removed. 2 of his threads have already been closed. I advocate for vaping and try to do my best to help others who are advocating.

Would have been more helpful to him for you to quote his post so the link will show up.
Yes, his other 2 threads were closed as the Forum has rules about cross posting (as was posted for him in those threads)

Anything else you would like to disrupt this thread with ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread