Stop screwing around and get a Provari!

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkarmaiii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2011
Albuquerque, NM
I wish I had known when I bought my first e-cig kit... or second, or third.
The Provari is, simply, amazing. When anyone asks me about what to get, from now on, I'll just tell them to just start with the best, a Provari.
The price of admission is somewhat steep but far cheaper than buying other e-cigs beforehand. Get a Provari and a good tank system and be done with it.
Certainly, there is more to learn than just lighting up but it is definitely worth it!
Provape is proving to be an excellent company to buy from and I only wish that I had known sooner.

Thanks,
Lee

Last edited:

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
LMAO! Sounds like an opportunity to sell on the Classified and recoup some of your financial losses...
Agreed here also. A brand new Provari costs £160 here in the UK... I have a drawer full of of ego kit including 12 attys, six brand new unused, and various other stuff that cost me north of £250. Would have been far cheaper and better to have bought the Provari first. I haven't used anything else since I got it.

gman1000

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2011
Guam
I hope to get one soon, but it's a hard sell to the Minister of War and Finance as to why I "need" another PV. She doesn't vape and it's hard to explain. Especially since my 1st PV that I purchased in April, was a very expensive UltraMax kit.

Sent via cellular communication device...

:laugh: The Minister OF W & F may need to be informed of the evolving technology that will put an end to the escalation of hostilities. Outgunning the competition is the key to victory and strategically engaging the target will result in minimal loss.

JMHO,

barman_dani

Verified Member
Jun 13, 2011
Algarve - Portugal
Hi

For me what stands from other vv mod are:
It's not a box or looks like a remote control;
It fits in your palm of you hand perfectly
The menu function is easy to use
It allow you to check almoust everything: voltage, battery charge and the ohms of the atty, carto, etc
It has a very good system of security to prevent from damaging your device.

For me it has all that I need and allows me to use almoust every type of atty or carto, to addapt the voltage to get the best flavour of the e-juice...

There are also downsides but looking to the upsides they are minor things...

Regards

Fazed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Lexington, Kentucky
:laugh: The Minister OF W & F may need to be informed of the evolving technology that will put an end to the escalation of hostilities. Outgunning the competition is the key to victory and strategically engaging the target will result in minimal loss.

JMHO,

Haha! Classic!

Sent via cellular communication device...

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
ALL of this, PLUS the fact that the thing is built tough. This thing can take MULTIPLE 4 foot falls onto concrete and rarely gets a scratch, much less ever stops working. There is a thread on here with testaments of that sort.

Oh, and the only REAL downside is that it doesn't handle dual coils at high voltages. However I don't consider that to even be a downside. I have said it several times. Dual Coils are a solution to a problem that does not exist. If you can't get enough vapor/throat hit/flavor from a regular atomizer you are doing it wrong. There is no need to literally double the strain on the batteries/circuit.

Hi

For me what stands from other vv mod are:
It's not a box or looks like a remote control;
It fits in your palm of you hand perfectly
The menu function is easy to use
It allow you to check almoust everything: voltage, battery charge and the ohms of the atty, carto, etc
It has a very good system of security to prevent from damaging your device.

For me it has all that I need and allows me to use almoust every type of atty or carto, to addapt the voltage to get the best flavour of the e-juice...

There are also downsides but looking to the upsides they are minor things...

Regards

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
Well, I would... except the squirrel inside me keeps whispering 'just in case...' lol

Haha! I hear ya... I have a Provari, and I STILL have 2 homemade VV mods, as well as a handful of booster chips, battery connections, mosfets, etc... just in case... I mean, what if my Provari has to get worked on, and then the booster dies in both my box mods???

I just got my Provari today and this is what I can say. OMG !!! If I would have known that this is what its like to vape off of a Provari, I would have bought this first. I've tried a v2 ecig, Buzz Pro, Joye eGo, Wicked e cig, and a couple lower end models and the Provari Crushes them all hands down. I put a 510 T on that had a hard draw on my other models and Its filling the room with clouds, alot less hard draw and it is amazing. I can't wait to try a 357 Hybrid atty on this. This is the first time that all the things I've read great about a product were exactly as described and even better. I almost feel guilty about vaping now...lol
This is by far the experience that I have been looking for. Thank You Provape!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread