The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Storage?

Discussion in 'VG USERS ONLY' started by mizuhi, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mizuhi

mizuhi Full Member

Oct 1, 2009
    Wisconsin
    I am getting my first e-cig, Joye 510.
    I went to cignot for it because they also had the vg juice.

I would like to ask how do you store your vg juice and how long does it keep for you?
    Did anyone ever ruin a bottle by storing it in a wrong way?

2. Cimyss

Cimyss Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2009
    MN
    alot of companies put the expiration date ont he bottle usually arround 2 years.
    also if your not going to use right away they say it will keep better if you keep it in a cool dark place ( fridge)

3. Brian1976

Brian1976 Super Member ECF Veteran

May 1, 2009
    Rochester NY
    * have my juice stored in my Vapor king box... and its in 1 of the coolest rooms in my house which seems to be working for me

4. Kate51

Kate51 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2009
    Argyle Wi USA
    There seems to be contention about storing in fridge, food storage is supposed to be at 36-42`, this may have degenerative effect on VG,PG, and nicotine. I don't think anyone has come up with a common thought about it yet. So far though dry and cool is agreed, I have my mixes etc in a hall closet, stays about 60`-65` and dark and dry, so mine should be ok too. There should be more input from manufacturers, but so far cool dry, and out of sunlight is the only directive.

5. mizuhi

mizuhi Full Member

Oct 1, 2009
    Wisconsin
    Thanks all.
    I think I will pick the fridge.

Our house fluctuates in winter from 40's-50's at night and 70's-80's by day.
    We have a wood burner for heat that we don't use during the night.
    So cold at night and toasty by day. My juice would probably get confused. LOL
    In summer we dont have aircon. Its just hot, hot, hot.

I always keep tobacco in the fridge. So I will try that.

6. Caesarea

Caesarea Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2009
    UK
    If using the fridge, it's worth making sure the bottle is tightly sealed and in a lightproof container/wrapping.
    People say it is dark in the fridge - well, yes, until you open the door several times per hour!

:)

C.

7. Kate51

Kate51 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2009
    Argyle Wi USA
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.