The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Store in Vegas?

Discussion in 'Vegas Vapers' started by Frody, Oct 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Frody

Frody Full Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Germany
    Hi everybody,

next week I'll be in Vegas and it would be interesting to see/buy some new devices or liquids from the "other side of the world". Is there a store?
    Thanks for answers. Hope it's ok to post here in the sub-forum..

Greets from Germany
    Frody

2. BiohazardVideo

BiohazardVideo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2010
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Sin City Vapors in the Great Indoor Swap Meet is the only one I know of.

3. Frody

Frody Full Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Germany
    Wow, thank you for this tip. Gadgets, electronics and much more. Seems perfect for men.
    We better leave the ladies in the hotel.. ;-)

4. BiohazardVideo

Sep 1, 2010
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    This is "Sin City" where "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" you think the ladies will stay in the Hotel? lol

5. Wafflestomper

Wafflestomper Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just grab a yellow pages... some of them come TO the hotel ;)

6. BiohazardVideo

Sep 1, 2010
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Talk about room service.... lol Though I think he was talking about their wives...

7. Wafflestomper

Wafflestomper Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oh yes.. I see.

I did not get that.. :D Muhaha.

8. BiohazardVideo

Sep 1, 2010
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Hey Frody, we had some of your Air Force here for maneuvers... I was born in Landstuhl too...

9. Art-n-Cate

Art-n-Cate Super Member ECF Veteran

Frody, PM me. Pretty sure I can help you out...

10. Frody

Frody Full Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Germany
    I will remember that. ;-)

Right. But maybe, the hotel is also a expensive place to stay. Better take them with us to keep (a bit of) control of the credit-card. :)

Yes, there's a good cooperation and many friendships with us soldiers and their families here in Germany. Hope, you had a good time in Germany?

I will do. Thanks for your help.

11. BiohazardVideo

Sep 1, 2010
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Unfortunately we left not too long after I was born, but one day I would love to visit. What part do you live? Is vaping any easier there in regards to public opinion? When you visit, check out the strip, but definitely hit Fremont. Free bands and cheap alcohol plus the light shows are great... The fiance and I love Fremont best...

12. Art-n-Cate

Guys...maybe y'all are scheming already but some of you manly men could have a Welcome-To-Vegas-Internation-GoodWill-Guys-Who-Vape-Meeting for Frody...
    Just saying...

13. BiohazardVideo

Sep 1, 2010
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    A bunch of crazy male vapers loose on Vegas? Do you want credit for the chaos that will surly ensue? lmao

14. BiohazardVideo

Sep 1, 2010
    Las Vegas, Nevada
  15. Art-n-Cate

My knights wouldn't shame the kingdom, surely?
    (yeah...right....)
    :party:

16. BiohazardVideo

Sep 1, 2010
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    I think our armor is a bit rusty... Of course I hail from Washington State where we don't tan, we rust...

Then again I've been clean and sober since 1990, figures I'd move to a place that gives alcohol out for free...:glug:

17. Art-n-Cate

Good for you, Bio! The clean and sober part...it really is a better way to live...my hubby hails from the rain-soaked state as well...Silver Lake. In fact, he's calling out SeaSlug, er, uh, SeaHawk scores as we speak..:oops:

18. BiohazardVideo

Sep 1, 2010
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    I know that area, it was a real blast in 1980.... Right by St. Helens, I remember watching from Olympia, was he there then?

19. Eternityroad

Eternityroad Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2010
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    I visited Sin City ecig shop at the Swap-Meet. The guy was very nice and knowledgable. Life time replacement on all parts, if i understood him correctly. Sold me some juice. He also had what looked to be a nifty starter set for sale---something like $80.00. I am not in the market for a new cig but could someone tell me anything about this set? Any reviews? It has "Pro" in its name. You can see it on the Sin City Vapor site: Vapor Kit Special

There is also another vendor at the swap-meet, but I didn't care for his carts. They were 5$ for a pack of ten but they were snug fitting on my Xhale02 and the draw was very hard, little vapor. I didn't examine his starter product.

20. Art-n-Cate

Hey Bio, sorry 'bout the delay...things still nuts on our end. He was asleep in Everette, having driven past it just a few hours earlier...he tells a good story about it - ask him at the club meet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.