Store Stock Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

macpanda

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
Geneva, IL
www.macpanda.com
Yea Id like to know whats going on also :( my order number is 1330. I hope he sends them out soon. I'm out of juice :( I be going through withdrawals. I'm going to the bar tonight and I think I may have to sneak a analog or five to get my fix :(

Hope customs not the issue. I'm desperate, Ill go punch customs if I have to.

Guy's, Thanks for the kind words, I said before, I am at the mercy of the chinese and delivery.
I will ship must as soon as I have em. Patience, grasshopper, I have a new BMW invested up front, so, yakmow I am following thru.

vape-on

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:

Bababooey

Apr 11, 2009
Steve! I looked up my order, #1339, which is still in processing which is fine, but I noticed I mistakingly ordered atomizers for the Vapor MASTER when I need atomizers for the Vapor KING! Can you switch my order from the Vapor MASTER carts to the Vapor KING carts? Can I switch it to 3 boxes of MINT for vapor KING? It looks as if I will owe you about $1.50 for the difference, which I can send right away. I also sent you a note thru the custromer service link on your site. Lemme know! Thanks

ShapeShifter

Mar 4, 2009
Atlanta area
Steve,

So can you give us a status please. I know you are following up on where things are at, but I am unclear as to what is in stock. The info is spread out on the forum and it makes it difficult to understand what is in stock, what is in route, and estimated delivery to you.

Is juice in stock - I thought I read that it is.

Is the VK in stock? I thought I read that it was, but it seems it is not.

Do you have VK atomizers, but just marlboro and mint. Thats what I thought I read.

I also thought I read that the other flavor atomizers were due Friday.

I think people can be patient, but without one thread with status updates, we dont know what is in stock and when the rest is due in stock. Thats all.

I think we all understand that coming from China you can not give us an exact date, but status on what is coming and appx dates and an update on those as we go, would probably help manage us folks.

Just a suggestion, but maybe if you create a thread just for stock status and make it a sticky that would really help folks :)

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I have shipped all Juice, Vapor Master, Cartridges, and Atomizers, that were ordered by themselves.:D

I am still working with customs to get release of Vapor kings.

I will have them as soon, as possible. It is out of my control8-o

I have just hired a customs broker to work on the issues.:shock:

Vape-on

Smilin:cool:

We will be SMILIN soon:evil:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
So you didn't have the vapor kings available when I ordered and prepaid ? Is that correct ?

The website clearly stated, this is a PRE-ORDER. We have been working day, and night, If you prefer, please pm me and I will refund immediately. You will loose your place in line, but, if you do not feel comfortable, please do so.

I have been around these pages since sept. I have been an open book. I am creating this to supply my customers with the last word in Vaping. I work tirelessly to do so. I have tried to quit analog for near 40 years.

I have bought, and paid for, and tossed more than most.

The Vapor King is the Most analog smoking substitute I have ever used.

My goal is to make everyone who has the desire to have an alternative, the BEST.

I have been tracking these for almost 2 weeks. Was promised delivery by this past Friday. I, unfortunatley, am NOT in control, of this processs.

I will know more tomorrow, but, cannot, and will not blow smoke.

Please, anyone who is the least bit worried, take your money, and give your place in line, to someone who understands the quality, and follow thru, I provide.

Thank you all, for putting your Vaping future, in Vapor4life's hands. These are the hands, that care. the hand that work tirelessly to provide the finest vaping experience, at the fairest prices.

Vape-on

Steve:cool:

Gahau

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2009
Atlanta, GA
The website clearly stated, this is a PRE-ORDER. We have been working day, and night, If you prefer, please pm me and I will refund immediately. You will loose your place in line, but, if you do not feel comfortable, please do so.

I have been around these pages since sept. I have been an open book. I am creating this to supply my customers with the last word in Vaping. I work tirelessly to do so. I have tried to quit analog for near 40 years.

I have bought, and paid for, and tossed more than most.

The Vapor King is the Most analog smoking substitute I have ever used.

My goal is to make everyone who has the desire to have an alternative, the BEST.

I have been tracking these for almost 2 weeks. Was promised delivery by this past Friday. I, unfortunatley, am NOT in control, of this processs.

I will know more tomorrow, but, cannot, and will not blow smoke.

Please, anyone who is the least bit worried, take your money, and give your place in line, to someone who understands the quality, and follow thru, I provide.

Thank you all, for putting your Vaping future, in Vapor4life's hands. These are the hands, that care. the hand that work tirelessly to provide the finest vaping experience, at the fairest prices.

Vape-on

Steve:cool:
WELL SAID!
I am so glad that you have taken out the time to reply to our common concern.
as for me I understand that some part of the whole process is, like you put it out "out of your hand"
I intend to wait patiently to receive your well acclaimed product :D
since order havent ship out yet, would you kindly lay out what is the content (or what is expected of the content) so we can put our request for the color of the bat, maybe what is available for the atomizer from the starter kit, what whould be available for the 5 extra ato for ppl that preordered and most importantly what is available and would be available as far as juice for our 2 bottle... since our order have been hold up for ship, I would like at least to "reserve" the flavor of my juice before you sold out of them since from your previous post juice and accs at available for immediate ship... that would IMHO save us or at least me lots of dessapointment or fustration because we where stock with and undesirable flavor... Hope you will understand and would kindly take some of your bussy time out to update us on this matter

THANKS, looking forward to receive your products :D

jwelborn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
When I placed my order I completely understood that VK's were in transit from China and had yet to clear customs. It clearly states so on the site and any research here would show the same. Therefore, to alleve my desires, I placed an order from Steve for two Vpaor Masters along with a lot of different carts and a bottle of juice. This will be the first time I will try an e-cig and was anxious to get started. Steve shipped the items THE NEXT DAY AND PROVIDED TRACKING INFO VIA E-MAIL. I'm smiling!

Cheers,
James Welborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread