The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Stores in WI-West Central?

Discussion in 'Behind the Cheddar Curtain' started by Angiebubs, Jul 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Angiebubs

Angiebubs Unresolved Status ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2013
    Amery, WI
    Are there any e cig stores in west central WI? Near New Richmond/St Croix/Hudson?

How about vapers in this area?

2. timc2202

timc2202 Full Member Verified Member

May 18, 2013
    wisconsin
    Madison area here;)....not much in this state yet but it could be a good thing as far as extra time before the politics catch up.i just found this fellow cheese heads section.

3. MKE_Doug

MKE_Doug Full Member

Aug 25, 2013
    Milwaukee, Wi
    Hard to believe but Madison seems lacking in a bricks and mortar vaping store. I'm aware of 2 in Appleton (Evapor of Appleton & Kicks), 1 in Kenosha (Cafe eCig) and one in Milwaukee (Milwaukee Vapors)

4. 34 Hour Reset

34 Hour Reset Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2013
    Menomonie, WI
    There's Hideaway in Hudson (by Applebees). Also there's a store in Eau Claire that just opened up on Black Friday and they make their own juices on the spot, will be expanding their line, have lots of accessories and plan on opening a shop here in Menomonie soon. They said they had the first e-cig only shop in Minneapolis a while back, so they have some past experience I guess. Oh, and not too terribly far into MN is a smoke shop with some ecig stuff and some flavors, right there in the Sun Ray strip mall off of I-94.

I vape and I'm from Menomonie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.