Stories and Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtndude

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Roan Mountain, TN
How about some personal testimonies about how electronic cigarettes have changed your life for the better. I know the subject has been discussed previously in some of the other threads, but seeing how CASAA aims to educate the general public about electronic cigarettes and endeavor to dispel myths about their dangers, I thought a thread devoted to personal experiences would be appropriate.

Also, everyone put on their make-up and cool clothes and take some photos of day to day life (maybe with an e-cig). Or, if you are like me... get your more attractive friends to pose for you :)

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
Also, everyone put on their make-up and cool clothes and take some photos of day to day life (maybe with an e-cig). Or, if you are like me... get your more attractive friends to pose for you :)

Well now let's don't be silly...everyone should use real pictures of themselves...like me! :cool:

Actually, you're absolutely right. A big part of CASAA's "human face" will be the Lifestyle section and Members Gallery. Personally, I have a pair of parachute pants and a keyboard tie that I used to look really cool in, I think it's time they came out of the attic. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread