Storing Nobacco Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

menthollight

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
USA
I've stocked up with nearly a year supply of Nobacco juice (thanks again for TAXDAY, Steve!), and I'm wondering about the best way to store it.

I have my juice in dark, airtight tupperware-like containers, and I put them in the refrigerator when the temperature hit 85 degrees a couple days ago. It's not usually that warm here in April, but it will be common in a couple months.

Now I've read that refrigeration is too cold and it can destroy the juice after a couple months.

I pretty much have two choices, the refrigerator at around 40 degrees, or "room temperature" which will soon jump around between the mid 70s and low 90s.

I'd love to hear everyone's opinion or experience with long term storage.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I've stocked up with nearly a year supply of Nobacco Juice (thanks again for TAXDAY, Steve!), and I'm wondering about the best way to store it.

I have my juice in dark, airtight tupperware-like containers, and I put them in the refrigerator when the temperature hit 85 degrees a couple days ago. It's not usually that warm here in April, but it will be common in a couple months.

Now I've read that refrigeration is too cold and it can destroy the juice after a couple months.

I pretty much have two choices, the refrigerator at around 40 degrees, or "room temperature" which will soon jump around between the mid 70s and low 90s.

I'd love to hear everyone's opinion or experience with long term storage.

Refrigerator is just fine, great, in fact, it gets thick when cold, but, no worry.

Vape-on

Steve:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread