The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Stormy’s Vapor Cellar- New Sub Forum Supplier!

Discussion in 'Stormy's Vapor Cellar' started by CloudBurst, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CloudBurst

CloudBurst Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    Hi Everyone!
    We are very excited to now have our own sub-forum here on ECF!
    As always we are here to serve you and take great pride in making your vaping experience the best it can possibly be.
    As we begin to populate this forum, we want you to know that this is your forum also. Feel free to start threads, participate in others threads, offer suggestions, tips and tricks or just drop in and tell us about your day.

We have an everyday coupon code for 10% off- use 10OFF.
    As new sales are announced, this may change. Keep an eye out for great sales and new items coming soon, all will be announced here.

Thanks for your business, it’s greatly appreciated!
    Stormy :laugh:

2. miller552

miller552 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2011
    Texas
  3. Scottinboca

Scottinboca Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2011
    Planet Vapton
    CONGRATS on the sub forum! I'm a broke college student, but I'm putting my change together b/c I need to get one of those Cherry Vape drip tips and some other stuff from you. GA is close to FL=faster shipping! Me LIKE!:D

4. bandmom5

bandmom5 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 26, 2010
    Mississippi
    CONGRATS on the new forum.

5. Ever1ast

Ever1ast Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 21, 2011
    SW FL Gulf Coast
  6. snoopyjkbx

snoopyjkbx Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2011
    OC, California
  7. Jewls

Jewls Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2009
    NC
    Congrats Stormy!!!

8. cleolove

cleolove Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2011
    ♥ Minnesota ♥
    Congrats Stormy!!!

9. Big Fran

Big Fran Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2011
    Philadelphia,PA
    Congrats Stormy!!!

10. 908Tracy

908Tracy Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2010
    NJ
    Just wanted to drop by to say Congrats on the new sub forum at ECF!!!! Woot woot!!! =)

11. jteezy

jteezy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2010
    Kentucky
    Congrats!!! Just in case anyone didn't know Stormy's is a great company to deal with.

12. horton

horton ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 11, 2010
    Left Side of Florida
    Fantastic, Stormy....... So glad to see your forum is up and running. Now we can have all sorts of fun. Stay tuned for some interesting stuff...... and as Stormy said, everyone please feel free to start threads with ideas, tips, suggestions, etc. We want to hear from you!!!!
    I know Stormy has worked long and hard to get here and I'm so very happy for her. I'll do my best to help support her and her loyal customers.

13. atom48

atom48 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2009
    Colorado
    Congrats Stormy!!

14. starr76

starr76 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 14, 2010
    Upstate NY
    Yay Stormy! FANTASTIC vendor to deal with. :)

15. Modrod.

Modrod. Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    AZ, USA
  16. tyleris12

tyleris12 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 23, 2010
    Michigan
    Congrats Stormy...glad to see you finally have your own sub=forum!! :)

17. Dustykicks

Dustykicks Full Member Verified Member

Feb 24, 2009
    SW Ohio
    Carolyn,

[​IMG]

Congrats on the sub-forum. I haven't forgotten how much help you were when I was trying to get my arms around the world of vaping. For what its worth, if I can ever help, say the word & best of luck!!!

Kevin

18. horton

Aug 11, 2010
    Left Side of Florida
    What part of SE Ohio are you from, Kevin. I am a grad of "Harvard on the Hocking" -- Ohio University. Love that area of the country and really miss it. I was a professional student and lived in the area for roughly 20 years collecting degrees.....lol.

19. Dustykicks

Dustykicks Full Member Verified Member

Feb 24, 2009
    SW Ohio
    So..... as embarrassing as it is, you actually brought a typo to my attention. It's SW Ohio. But, I'm an OU grad too & I still get down that way on a regular basis. I loved it but I also barely survived it... and I'm sure you know what I mean...

20. horton

Aug 11, 2010
    Left Side of Florida
    Oh yeah.... how well I think I remember.....lol. Halloween and spring were some pretty interesting times. When I first matriculated, we used to joke that you just needed to send in your "reservation" and you went to school. Now, the school is finally getting the credit is has long deserved and I've read that they even had to limit the freshmen enrollment and cut off taking applications. I'm very proud to be a grad of that fine school. Would love to see it now..... it's been quite a while since I last visited. I remember when they found our school president in Columbus and he was so drunk they had to identify him by taking his wallet from him....lol. Thank Goodness those days are over now. Dr. Ping came along and things really changed from what I can remember. Publish or perish was put back in place and they really tightened up the academic standards. He made a huge difference.
    Well, as you can probably tell, I loved it there and am proud to say I went there. I really hope to get back one of these days just to stroll the campus and see if some of my old haunts are still standing. Don't know when you were there, but do you remember a restaurant call "The Back Door"? It was across from the Union Bar and Grill on Court St. --- or was it Union St.? Dain bramage..... can't remember where my restaurant was.....lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.