Stormy’s Vapor Cellar- New Sub Forum Supplier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpheus

Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
White Plains N.Y.
Okay I have a bone to pick with you guys. I just got my order today, I got everything I ordered, loved everything. this is the first time I ever used a tank (Baby Notta) followed the instructions which made it real easy to assemble now I love tanks vapes great. The pen caps for my ego batteries make stealth vaping so cool in the office. Now here’s my beef!!!!! You sent a free sample on your peaches and cream flavor e juice and it’s all gone I couldnt stop it was so good :-(
Congrats guy you are a real asset to ECF your products and service are:p great shipping is fast …… :2cool:

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Thanks everyone, we're excited about this forum!
@Morpheus- these are the kinds of problems I like! LOL
I'm from Notre Dame country! Too cold up there but I miss everyone up there! Game days are great, you either love ND or you hate them! Snow days were amazing, you don't appreciate snow until you live where it doesn't snow, as a kid I hated it but it's beautiful. Ahhh, the memories! BURRRRR! Back to Georgia, it was 80 degrees yesterday. Love it!

Christopherdav1d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Milford, CT
I opened a thread on here, but am going to copy and paste my post just because I want everyone to know the experience I had with Stormy:

So....I'm not going to go into details yet...Gonna hold out for my review video on my youtube channel (Aerovapor on youtube). But just a preface, I must say that I placed an order with Stormy....and it was my first order on the site. There was something that went WRONG (Not on stormy's part, but on mine) when it came to completing the order. The service that I got from her, and the communication back and forth through out the day to fix the issue was above and beyond anything I have ever seen. It is very rare to get the service that I got today! What she did to fix the issue was incredible and just goes to show that customer service really is number one at this company and they want nothing more then vapers to have the best experience possible. The way it unfolded and was resolved was REALLY FUNNY, but was nothing short of incredible on the part of the vendor. So stay tuned for the video, it's pretty funny! But in the meantime, I just want to say...if you are on the fence with making an order....or thinking about it...they definitely get my stamp of approval (For whatever that means lol) The actions over there showed a concern for her customers, and not with her money. So I just want to say, from someone who has had some experiences on the other end of the spectrum with vendors......Thank you sincerely!

-Chris (Aerovapor)

Survivors Mom

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Texas
So I was looking thru the Steals and Deals thread earlier today because I need another eGo battery. Being a bit on the poor side I was hoping to find them on sale. A member did a cut & paste of the sale Stormy's is having on them. So after checking out a few vendors and seeing Stormy's had the best price I ordered one. With the 10% off sale they're having and saving on shipping costs from my normal carto vendor, I also ordered some EMDCC's and an atomizer that was on sale and a couple of drip tips.

That was 3 hours ago. I just got an email that my order has been shipped! :ohmy:

Thanks for the speedy service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread