Stormy's Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
I'm such a goofus sometimes, I sent the Newsletter, did the spell check yada yada, I saw that after it went out, the subject says "Stirmy's updates" LOL! Spelled my own name wrong!!!

Well, as most have seen, the new website is up and running! Although we experienced a few minor issues
, I'd say it went very well! A huge "THANK YOU" to my friend and "right hand man", Sam for his awesome creative help and more importantly, his patience with me during the last few weeks! LOL
The rewards points are working fine now and with the exception of resetting your password and selecting your state in your profile, all is working fine.
If you have any problems or happen to see mistakes in the website, please let me know. :)
Continue to keep up posted if you see items that you'd like to see SVC carry.

Moving on...

Terminator RA tank Update:
We are currently running a preorder for the Terminator
RA Tank with a huge response and I'm happy to inform everyone that the order shipped sooner than expected and barring any Christmas delays, will be here on Monday, 12/17/12 and all will ship Tuesday! We also ordered o ring kits and ceramic cup replacements for these.

Restocked Items:
All Joyetech batteries and passthroughs have been restocked.
We do our best to keep all items in stock!

Items On Order:
Joyetech EVIC is coming! This is an awesome new device from Joytech!
SVC Vamo VV mod is coming soon! Should be here early next week.
Kanger MT3 Cartomizers
AW 18650 IMR Batteries
TR-001 Battery Chargers

Sale Items:
Boge Cartomizers- $6.50 per box- 10%= $5.85 + rewards points!
Perfect Storm Premium Eliquid- 10% off
Many more in the special category! Watch for spur of the moment sales between now and Christmas posted on Facebook only.

Don't forget the 10OFF coupon code!
Have a great weekend!

Stormy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread