The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Stormy's Vapor Cellar is starting a DIY section!

Discussion in 'Stormy's Vapor Cellar' started by CloudBurst, Nov 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CloudBurst

CloudBurst Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    Stop by and check out the new DIY section on the website. This is just the start of what we believe will become a huge section of our website.
    DIY : Stormys Vapor Cellar, Electronic Cigarettes & More

We will be adding new items soon, what would you like to see us carry? I spoke to Inawera about their flavors and they'd be happy to make us a US supplier, any interest?

Use 15OFF this weekend for 15% off all non-sale items.

Stormy

2. horton

horton ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 11, 2010
    Left Side of Florida
    Having never tried Inawera flavorings, I'd be interested in them. I heard they are very concentrated which would be good. Had a little trouble reading their site, even after clicking on the English button and the dollar currency button. But it looked like they had a pretty wide selection of flavors.

3. zelda

zelda Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2009
    Echo Beach
    I'd love to try the Inawera flavors. Heard some good things about their tobacco flavoring.

Congratulations on your new subforum Stormy!!!:toast:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.