The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Stormy's Vapor Cellar on WMAZ TV-13!

Discussion in 'Stormy's Vapor Cellar' started by DaveP, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DaveP

DaveP PV Master & Musician ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    For those who missed Carolyn's TV appearance yesterday, here's the link. I thought it was a great plug for vaping and Carolyn did a great job in explaining vaping to those who haven't heard much about it.

The only negative that I saw was the doctor who was interviewed about vaping. He just had to bring up the antifreeze quote without explaining that PG was put into antifreeze because ethylene glycol was POISON! PG is not. I do wish that medical people would learn the difference! After all, PG is the carrier in breathing treatments that creates the fog and carries the medicine into the lungs. He just discredited one of his own procedures.

E-cigarettes' popularity rising rapidly

2. CloudBurst

CloudBurst Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    Ha, ya...can you believe it?? I guess it goes to the lack of knowledge of some folks. The look he added after the statement was crazy! LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.