Story Time (My Story)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBVape

Jan 25, 2012
Michigan
I have grown very fond of this site and i find myself reading others stories and really enjoying them. So where do i start. Well im one of the younger users on this site only 18 and i dont have that long history of smoking like many others but nicotine has still got ahold of me. When i was about 16 i smoked my first cigarette and from then on i had smoked every once and awhile with friends. When i was 17 i started chewing which was a horrible, unattractive habbit and it was easier to hide because it did not have the horrible smells that analogs do. When i first turned 18 i started smoking analogs along with chewing; until i found out about this beautiful thing called vaping this last december. It was never really the feel of smoking or the joy of having a dip in that kept me going back. it was the buzz that i got from nicotine that kept me going back. When i found out i could get this from vaping it was absolutly AMAZING! So i purchased my first and current E-cig which is a Ego-T. It wasnt until just a couple days ago that i realized how versatile by ego battery really was and it has opened up so many new options that i cant wait to experience. Soon im going to order some Boge 2.0 Cartos and also a LR Chibi tank Mod. I hope to see many more people from my generation start to vape along side of me. Thanks guys and KEEP VAPIN!! :toast:

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
Yeah man, what they said, and stories are good. We can all learn from 'em!

Hope yur old enough to drink...lemmee pour you a beer...
beermug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread