Straight tobacco flavor strengths

Status
Not open for further replies.

swoody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Chicago, USA
It's nuts. I'm getting cravings for this WTA juice like I used to get for cigarettes. I have about 120ml of standard non-WTA ejuice sitting here, but I was getting anxious as I was running low on my Aroma WTA juice. I wound up putting in another order and just received it today. I picked up some more DHT and GI Joe, and some RY4 to try out.

Right now I'm dripping more Dark Honey Tobacco in my HH.357, and am in heaven. I have found a new all-time favorite juice. This stuff is my new crack.

Update: It's been almost a month, and I have have not had a single craving to reach for analogs.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
It's nuts. I'm getting cravings for this WTA juice like I used to get for cigarettes. I have about 120ml of standard non-WTA ejuice sitting here, but I was getting anxious as I was running low on my Aroma WTA juice. I wound up putting in another order and just received it today. I picked up some more DHT and GI Joe, and some RY4 to try out.
Welcome to the club. I have and like other juices, but 9 times out of ten, it's WTA I reach for. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread