StratoMyst Casual chat and random hangout thread, with deals and discounts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
Hello ECF!!! We would like to take the opportunity to say thank you for joining us on our thread and we look forward to getting to know each and every one of you!!! Here is a little information about StratoMyst:

StratoMyst is a registered Limited Liability Company, established in April 2012 and is located in Springfield, Oregon, between the beautiful Willamette and McKenzie Rivers of the Willamette Valley.StratoMyst was founded on the basis of the quality, the value, and the integrity that it takes to bring you the best in Customer Service and the best in 100% American-made Premium eliquid. We are dedicated to the advancement of the e-Cigarette Industry and to the choice of a Combustion Free Alternative to smoking traditional tobacco cigarettes.
Our eLiquid contains only Certified Kosher U.S.P. (United States Pharmacopeia) Grade Propylene Glycol and/or Vegetable Glycerine, and Certified U.S.P L-Nicotine extracted in the United States. All added flavorings are Natural and/or Artificial Professional Food Flavorings and are Diacetyl free. We do not extract our own flavors, nor do we add any additional food coloring. All our eLiquid products were carefully developed for maximum flavor, while avoiding that "perfumey" taste. Most include 3-4 flavors, and range from 15 - 35% flavoring! They are truly PREMIUM!
We provide a Build Your Own Vape (BYOV) feature for those wanting to experience other flavors that may or may not be in our product lineup. There you can choose between 10 different Tobacco Flavors, and over 70 other Flavors and Accents, to develop your One-of-a-Kind Personal eLiquid. The BYOV orders are developed, tested and refined with as much care as our developed eLiquids, and you can be assured that your request will be as flavorful and tasty as we can make it! Check back on this often, as we are always adding new flavors!
We take sanitation and safety very seriously. All products are scientifically calculated, measured and dispensed into sterile bottles and capped with child-resistant caps on our 6ml bottles and child-resistant glass dropper pipettes on our 15 and 30ml glass bottles. They are shrink wrapped with tamper-evident banding and wrapped in bubble wrap for shipping.

This thread will serve as our hangout and casual chat thread, as well as a place for us to inform you of new coupon codes and product/flavor releases pertaining to StratoMyst.
Over the last couple of years we have gotten to know many of you in other areas of the Forum and look forward to hanging out with you again in this venue.
Vape strong and welcome to StratoMyst....Your First Class Ticket To Vape!!
For ECF members please use the code ECF15 to get 15% off your eLiquid order!!15% off all eliquid, including the Build Your Own Vape category. Will still apply during discounted juice sales but only to regularly priced juice.
Code is all caps and must be manually entered in the cart area prior to reaching checkout

Last edited:

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
Welcome and thanks for the great contest thread too :) I grew up with a love of trains and where I live, there are several close enough for me to ride yearly. I can hear the whistle from my house in the summer and always brings a smile.

Hey there Joan! Great to see you again! We love trains too. We hear them all night long. Lol

Sent from The StratoMyst Vaping Chair Of Destiny

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
For ECF members please use the code ECF15 to get 15% off your eLiquid order!!15% off all eliquid, including the Build Your Own Vape category. Will still apply during discounted juice sales but only to regularly priced juice.
Code is all caps and must be manually entered in the cart area prior to reaching checkout

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
Thank you much Hudson!! MissBelle is the technical Guru behind the site among all of her other business talents. The BYOV category has been very popular and some of the creations have made it into our regular line-up of flavors. Pretty awesome stuff!! :)
Nice site, IH. Loving the byov idea

wandawag

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
jacksonville, florida
Welcome to ECF IH. I must say that your Hells Bells and Banana Pudding are awesome! Hubby enjoys tobacco flavors, so he prefers your Slow Train....and I lost my liitle train charm...but still looking. Glad you joined us here. I can certainly vouch for the premium juices you make!

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
Thank you very much Wanda!! We certainly do love reviews and feedback about our products!! Glad to hear you're loving them!! :) It's great to have you join us here!! :)
Welcome to ECF IH. I must say that your Hells Bells and Banana Pudding are awesome! Hubby enjoys tobacco flavors, so he prefers your Slow Train....and I lost my liitle train charm...but still looking. Glad you joined us here. I can certainly vouch for the premium juices you make!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread