Strawberry and Banana Mint

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvlninety9

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2009
Texas
Just got these 2 juices and I have to say that I'm quite impressed. The strawberry is very good. It does have that candy taste to it like the ones you get at Halloween. I haven't tried the Banana Mint myself but my wife is currently vaping with it and she loves it. Her description of it was you can taste the banana as you take a pull and when you exhale you get the mint. I thought that was an interesting way of putting it but she absolutely loves it. I do have to say that I am very impressed with the juices we have gotten so far. I have gotten juice from another supplier and while they are good, they just don't seem to have the same quality as what I can get from Eric at VS. I recommend getting your supplies and juices from Eric as he has an expanding juice collection that's sure to impress anyone.

On a side note, Eric can you get me some more of your business cards? I've run out of all but one of the cards that you've given me already. Been giving them out as I can to people who seem to be interested.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Absolutely, man, I'll get those to you ASAP. Next week my new test liquids should be in. I'll be sure to send some your way to test out for me.

The ones I ordered to sample are:
RY4
Amaretto
Almond
Cherry
Peanut Butter (per your request)
Cream
Dr. Pepper
Hot Chocolate
French Pipe
Blueberry

Status