Strawberry Banana Waffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

simplyme82

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Murrieta, CA
Still trying my hand at DIY. I wanted a waffle juice and was trying to think of what I would like on my waffle. I don't have any syrup flavoring so went with strawberry and banana. I'm not very happy with this juice, but figured I'd throw it out there in hopes that someone would have a pointer or two. Before giving it a hot bath, all I tasted was strawberry. After the bath, I taste strawberry and banana. No waffle. I only used 2 drops of each of the fruit flavors, so this tells me that the strawberry is pretty strong.

10% Flavoring
1 part TPA Strawberry
1 part TPA Banana
8 part TPA Belgium Waffle

I think on my next batch I'll go with 0.5 parts flavoring for Strawberry and Banana. Any other ideas?

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
i find any banana very strong in flavor right away...

i just mixed up my banana fudge brownie and it was very strong in the banana flavor...after about 3 days the banana toned down.

as for your other flavors i am not sure, i just got belgian waffle in the mail today and havent tried it..lol

if you look at the ejuice me up calculator, open the recipe part and look for Lisas Strawberry Waffles..use that recipe and maybe just add a drop of banana...a little goes a long way

simplyme82

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Murrieta, CA
Just mixed up another batch. This time I started with just the waffle and tasted it. Honestly didn't taste like a waffle to me. Cakey though and very sweet. Added one drop each of strawberry and banana. I like it. Don't see it as an all day vape though. Won't be wasting a carto on it either. I'm looking to create something similar to Vape-a-licious' STL Gooey Butter Cake.

Maybe chocolate, caramel, french vanilla/bavarian cream?

And my dee-da-dee moment of the day... As I'm putting away my flavors, which are alphabetized guess what I see... MAPLE FLAVOR! So much for waffles and syrup. Would probably be way too sweet anyway.

simplyme82

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Murrieta, CA
Still trying my hand at DIY. I wanted a waffle juice and was trying to think of what I would like on my waffle. I don't have any syrup flavoring so went with strawberry and banana. I'm not very happy with this juice, but figured I'd throw it out there in hopes that someone would have a pointer or two. Before giving it a hot bath, all I tasted was strawberry. After the bath, I taste strawberry and banana. No waffle. I only used 2 drops of each of the fruit flavors, so this tells me that the strawberry is pretty strong.

10% Flavoring
1 part TPA Strawberry
1 part TPA Banana
8 part TPA Belgium Waffle

I think on my next batch I'll go with 0.5 parts flavoring for Strawberry and Banana. Any other ideas?
Made this again at 0.5 parts Strawberry and Banana and 9 parts Belgium Waffle and it's pretty good. Very sweet. Not an all day vape for me, but still vapable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread